First trip to Bangkok, days 5-6

caissa

Caissa, i'm sure you know by now but take the complaining about the prices with a grain of salt. When I get the time I catch this forum and read the stories and wonder if the place is still real. Yes you probably paid more than you should have but whatever, it was still fun and you're happy. If I didn't spend so much time before my first trip on these forums to know what to expect I would have done the same myself and most of these people have probably overpaid for something at some point in time. Sometimes I find it ridiculous to bargain for 50cents to $25 but I don't see any harm for the girls asking for me because you will never get what you don't ask for.

Most of the girls I had tried to ask for more but most of the guys here told me what the usual price is. Enjoyed your comments too and maybe we might meet up in Feb as I might be planning my next trip in that month. I have a conference in Macau for a few days and I think I will go straight to Bangkok after that :)

Dubbs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that I absolutley dont want to rant, and love reading Trip reports and apreciate the work in it ( thats why I wrote mine as well)

But if you make your reports public you are usually looking for feedback, and even if you as well as others including me have enough money to spent on the gals. A word of caution about being ripped off ( pulling out of LT and wanting a LT price) is still just a word of advice.

everyone makes mistakes , all we need is omeone to tell us , he look out thatw was not done wisely, a better way is .....

For caissa: I saw you made the same mistakes a few times and just wanted you to be aware of that, no matter what we pay in eurpe for those kind of services, is LOS the average wayge is approx EUR 80-100 a MONTH.

the working gals make about 30k if they are average. (food for thought) if you overpay, you can never get them on a normal level again , they will always want that from you, and all her friends will know that price.

as said in some posts. make the pricing relative to the service.

say : I pay you xxxx, and will give you up to xxxx when service is good.. Usually works ok..

Keep m cumming...

caissa:

Nice report. A newbie paying 3,000 for a LT is not the big deal its being made out to be. The occasional newbie farang paying more than the going rate is just a bonus in the eyes of the girl. It does not mean she is going to demand the same from everyone else. Don't pay attention to paranoid expats that you will price them out of the market. They will still get their same rate, although high season might mean giving up their favorite girl for awhile.

The only problem with paying the high rate is that you may want to go with her again. As BJ Black said: "if you overpay, you can never get them on a normal level again , they will always want that from you, and all her friends will know that price."

If you don't care about the money and you are in town once a year, then who cares if you pay her 3,000 baht. OTOH, if you will spend alot of time in the LOS, then overpaying can lead to a lack of respect from thais. Just my 2 satang.

Dude, whatever makes you happy.

I don't care where you picked her up. You had a nice time with her, obviously. So in my view, she earned her money.

You could have gotten a 'stunner' from Patpong, Nana, or Cowboy who would have asked for 3K and bailed on you first thing in the morning, or a girl from Soi 33 who would have expected 4K and did the same thing.

This debate about how much to pay has been going on on this board for years. I'm sorry you got caught up in it.

The bottom line, especially when you're on holiday once a year, is do and pay what makes YOU happy!

I'm glad you had a good time.

I've been "spoiling the market" for about 15 trips to Bangkok now. Some of us never learn. But, you know what? I don't give a fuck!

Still...be careful out there.

Archived