Question for Khun004 / Women

buffalo_bill

This is not my experience at all! If you go to certain places, sure you will only find 'take care me' girls.....but i've known many ladies who for them love is number 1! Money doesn't figure at all...i know Thai ladies working in international businesses earning a lot more than their farang boyfriend/husband...i've had several interested in me alone, who were loaded! I'm no adonis, but they liked me as they think i'm a good man....not for my money....

Do you have any emotional ties or feelings other than employer/employee relationship with this girl?

Yes, certainly I do.

In a year-and-a-half I have grown very fond of her.

And the more I get to know her, the more I care about her.

The assumption behind this question is that "business" is harsh and "love" is kind.

I don't agree at all.

When I was in business I treated my customers, employees and suppliers as if they were family, friends and neighbors.

I ask this because I have been accused of being a "robot" when it comes to feelings.

I'm sure those accusations came from Western women.

Translation from women-speak, "I can't figure out how to manipulate you."

Western women do everything possible to lure men into the realm of emotions, where they can then manipulate men for their purposes.

Asian women do it too.

In their language it comes out like this, "You think too mutt."

sanddawg1, I don't know you at all, but, if you've been accused by women of being a "robot" when it comes to feelings,

then I'm sure you tend to think carefully and rationally.

Does the girl still look out for a real lover?

Topcatta's question uncovers a hidden difference in the premises of Oriental women compared to Western women.

Western women look for "a real lover".

No definition of what that is.

No standard by which to measure when a "lover" is a "real lover".

Oriental women have a different goal.

Love is nice, especially for the "new generation" who were raised on romantic, Western, values.

But love is not the primary objective for Oriental women.

I've spent two years living in Thailand, and listening carefully when women here talk to me about their hopes and dreams.

In every case, they want, "man take care me".

(And, of course, "me" includes her family.)

Not once has any Thai women ever even hinted at wanting "a real lover" as Tapcatta suggests.

More questions?

Any critique?

---

Note: If you comment on something I've written here, but get no answer from me, it probably means I don't even see your post.

On this forum -- as on others -- I have set some profiles to "ignore": those who repeatedly post inane comments.

None of their posts ever appear on my screen.

K4

Insofar as Thai women vs. Western women; I have made the comment on other threads that their concepts of love are very different. It seems that western women associate love more into feelings and romance. Thai women having grown up in a constant struggle to survive associate love with being cared for financially.

S1

Archived