Serviced Office alternative?

SoiledCowboy

I've had quotes from all those major Bangkok Serviced Office providers like Regus, Moveandstay etc etc for just a telephone answering/forwarding/retrieval etc plain service, no other facilities or services would be required...and it isn't particulary cheap, so I would like to try and find a cheaper alternative, if it exists.

Are there any lower cost English/Thai business agengies of a smaller nature that could perform an acceptable service for a better price? They would need to be situated close to transport, CBD areas somewhere and provide call answering in English/Thai during business hours minimum.

Thanks.

If that was the price I could get back from these places in a quote, then I'd be very happy with that offer...unfortunately all the quotes I've just received for telephone-only services, no mail, no fax, no internet, no meeting/conference rooms, no coffee-making facilities, no nothing, just the phone answering/retrieval please etc service they offer have been a bit over the top...the cheapest by a country mile has been a new place at 5,500 baht, that quote has just come through, the other quotes got instantly deleted for the joke that they were... :shocked:

Archived