50 year old virgin

happyfarang2547

It's a long sad story but the long and short of it is a guy I know is 50 year old and is still a virgin. He lived with his mother until a couple of years ago when she died. Since then he has hired several girls to help him but to no avail. The last one was a nice go-go girl he begged over a period of several months until she finally believed his pathetic story and agreed to help him. After paying her $1000 he wouldn't take his underwear off and he wouldn't let her touch him. Now this guy wants to come to LOS when I come in a couple of months. I've suggested he see a shrink. Do you think there is hope for him there? He reads this board so any helpful advice would be appreciated?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know someone very similar.

in his 50's,never married and totally dominated by his Mother.

he cannot use a toaster or microwave as he was never shown,every meal cooked for him.

it was instilled into him that any Foreign food was poisonous and he will not touch anything strange.

he was even told by his Mother that cheese on toast is bad because it is also known as Welsh Rarebit and that is Foreign.

never had a GF and we all think he is still a virgin,but who knows?.

he has never left the UK in his life and never takes time off from work.

he is the ideal person i would love to take away to a place like Thailand to sort him out.

but i know he would be so imtimidated by what happens and would just sit there looking helpless.

If Thailand can't help him then nothing can. :)

Seriously though, there is a real risk of falling in love with the first but most horrible skank he meets, and being taken to the cleaners.. At that point (after havign met someone) you're not in the position to talk sense into him anymore.

Anyway, all this talk is moot: you can NEVER know how people will respond to Thailand. Some of the most outgoing people in the world turn into trembling bunnies, some mothers-boys actually come to life and have a great and even generally responsible (towards everyone and himself) time.

Maybe it would be good to focus on the "holiday" aspect first, so that would mean not hitting Nana or Pattaya on day one. But take an actual holiday, the beach, the mountains, visit Sukhothai, etc.

Take him coyote dancing but limit your involvemeent if you can would be my advice. Have had sexually dysfunctional freinds come over here before whith disastrous results.

Chanchao is probably right in that he will fall in love with the first hard core, tatooed skank scamming slut coyote dancer and start making plans to buy farms and hosues for her and her Thai husband. It is beyond these guys that girls will lie.

Then you will be the asshole for not understanding that his girl is different.

Archived