50 year old virgin

happyfarang2547

SEX is not what your friend needs. His needs are probably way more complex than that, and just getting him a sex fix won't solve any problems at all, and any attempt at a quick fix with sex will result in disappointment at a minimum and damage to his psyche at the worst.

Don't view him through the lens of your own needs.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To my experience RickFarang is right. I helped out my neighbor who is close to retarded cuz of brain damage from alcoholism and a low IQ already. He was so inept that I had to take him to the shops in order to teach him how to dress, futhermore I taught him how to date, what to bring, how to read the signs, what to talk about, etc. Cost me a lot of time and energy and when I finally got him so far he is fucking and has a girlfriend, he slashes his PC which he had recently purchased so be able to date and chat on the Net. BECAUSE a Russian girl on the Net told him SHE LOVES HIM and to send her 200 Euro. He asked all his friends and they all said GOd NO! (I was on holiday in LoS) He knew what he was doing was wrong but he send the money anyway. Next day he slashed his pc...Some ppl rather have negative attention and love to play out their addictions. One good thing that happened is that it got him back to AA.

SEX is not what your friend needs. His needs are probably way more complex than that, and just getting him a sex fix won't solve any problems at all, and any attempt at a quick fix with sex will result in disappointment at a minimum and damage to his psyche at the worst.

I agree as well, the problem seems to be in his mind rather than in his undies.

He doesn't need a sexy girl, but rather a psychiatrist who can be of better help.

Topcatta

I agree that you can't help some people no matter how hard you try.

When you said "brain damage from alcoholism and a low IQ already" I kind of froze for a second because I thought this was a shot at me, Old Hippie, or SD. Then I realised we have never met.

Is it someone on the board?

I have been bad I KNEW this would tickle some board members and I planted it anyway. Pentanance is recommended? BTW a little freezing is good to balance out the heat you are getting yourself in daily as I understand. And remember I only shoot blanks...

No he is not one from the board. The only time he will go to a country like LoS is when he is taken there and 24/7 guided. Wouldnt that be a lovely holiday for me?

I'm not, he's the one asking. I didn't mean to imply I was "selling" the "LOS fix".

Today I kindly suggested he seek therapy and I wouldn't be able to take him to LOS with me. This was a really awkward conversation but I explained it's not just about sex, it's having fun while having sex. Just to mechanically do to so you can say you did it is a waste. He's hard to read but I think I saw relief on his face. He has not read this thread yet, or if he has he didn't mention it. Thanks for all the great input!!

Archived