50 year old virgin

happyfarang2547

Seriously though, there is a real risk of falling in love with the first but most horrible skank he meets, and being taken to the cleaners.. At that point (after havign met someone) you're not in the position to talk sense into him anymore.

That would also be my fear... has to be a lot of pent up emotion there once the dam breaks.

A professional is called for here, and not the kind you find in the bars.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance he's a latent homosexual? This guy sounds seriously screwed up, and frankly, LOS will screw his head up worse...liable to end up only ever having had sex with a prostitute, and not ever being able to really love/enjoy an intimate relatuionship, sort of like me a bit...not a good thing...

OH

She won't be a prostitute. She will just be in the bar visting her freind and, amazingly enough, it will also be her first time.

Their love will be real. Don't be so cynical about lying tatooed coyote dancer type thieving sluts that have to wear clothes to hide body piercings and scars. They can feel love too.

koji69

"U could have him meet OldHippie, just that he knows there's always a grimmer exit down the way."

That is absolutely brutal. One of the best one liners I have seen on the board in awhile.

I have a buddy that was a 35 yo virgin mama's boy type. He went through the same sort of thing. Eventually we set him up with a local girl who... frankly would root anything.

He fell in love, was confused, etc. but he got over it. A short time later he moved to SE Asia and got addicted to banging prostitutes (which are relatively cheap where he was). The trouble was that when he moved back home (Australia) he was still addicted to boofing money girls. At about 10 times the price he was soon broke.

I didn't consider the Gay possibility OH. We could check out "Boy's Town" and maybe some Ladyboy places and see what happens. Bad idea. He may finally get the nerve, strip and turn around to face a dick with tits... :shocked: serious trauma!!

I don't want to be responsible for any one of many things that could happen. I'm going to suggest he seek therapy and take his holiday to the Disneyland in Florida.

Thanks for all the great input!

Archived