Coss, and a Sunny Monday

Coss

I had for the last two days and will for the foreseeable next few days, the extreme good fortune to encounter and engage the company of a lady I'll name Sunny.

Sunny is 30, has one child and unfortunately possesses those striations or stretch marks on her buttocks that so many have. Sunny however, has one of the most pleasant dispositions on the planet.

Whilst I make no claim to anything other than a journeyman's knowledge of the Sanuk scene, it seems to me that there are various formats or style of encounter one can have with ladies of a commercial bent.

Some it would seem, fall under the category of sport, with both the punter and the girl, engaged in a fast paced action adventure, the outcome of which is known to all and quite possibly, emotions don't enter into the equation.

Another variation on the theme is that of the seasoned gentleman, for whom an encounter with a bar girl is purely an adjunct to the day's proceedings, and though the relationship may well be long term, the emotional quotient can often be quite minimal.

But the oft mentioned girl friend experience is the one that I think has most value and is popularly sought. Certainly it is by me.

Back to Sunny, I now know where the phrase "rent a wife" comes from, but that my actual wife should be so attentive.

Without smothering in any way, Sunny has made me feel alive and valued again. Coming from the grey and stultifying society, that is post feminist New Zealand, for a middle aged, fat white heterosexual guy, to be treated like a person of some value, (yes even though it's me money she's after) is so rare as to be an uplifting experience.

I guess the years of being a draft horse have left me bitter. My days with Sunny have taken some of that bitterness away.

To business.

Met up with Elef last night and spent a pleasant few hours drinking and shooting the breeze. Caught up with International Politics and Quantum Theory and we'll see Cent and a few others in the next days I believe.

When I went back to the bar to pick up Sunny, I discovered just how refreshingly naive she was. That morning, I'd given her a tip for skills demonstrated. Later I'd said that I would bar fine her that evening again. For some reason she decided that the tip was the bar fine. So when I slipped the requisite amount to the mamasan, I shortly found out that I'd already paid. So I retracted one sum and put it firmly in Sunny's hand before the mamasan could divert it.

We went to a chinese seafood restaurant on a corner just before the Family Night Market on 2nd Rd. Mussels, cockles and lobster and beer. Delicious. Bill was about $26 US.

Currently we are on the beach in Jomtiem, chilled coconuts and relaxation, the order of the day.

Cheers

Coss

But the oft mentioned girl friend experience is the one that I think has most value and is popularly sought. Certainly it is by me.

Back to Sunny, I now know where the phrase "rent a wife" comes from, but that my actual wife should be so attentive.

Without smothering in any way, Sunny has made me feel alive and valued again. Coming from the grey and stultifying society, that is post feminist New Zealand, for a middle aged, fat white heterosexual guy, to be treated like a person of some value, (yes even though it's me money she's after) is so rare as to be an uplifting experience.

I guess the years of being a draft horse have left me bitter. My days with Sunny have taken some of that bitterness away.

Coss

You hit the nail on the head. I think this is what really addicted me to LOS. Yeah the BGs are in it for your money but can you really get this felling of self worth and happiness for money anywhere else?

I think it was Billy Connolly who said something like " the only demographic now in society that the rest of society feels it can denigrate without recourse is middle aged white guys"

Or something like that.

Archived