Tokyo sanuk

ok.... thinking about going to Tokyo for a week or so... anyone know good/affordable places for sanuk/massages/etc...

Also, any thoughts on cheap places to stay. Checked online and most were $200 us dollars + a night..

Thanks all... Newportgambler out....

smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newport,

I usually stay at the Shinigawa Prince, which is JPY9,800 ($80) night for a single, if you book online at:

http://www2.princehotels.co.jp/app_room/epiq0010.asp?hotel=007

Here is a review on a Japan massage parlor:

Tokyo Massage Parlor Dated Added: 1999-11-30 Submitted by: Hunter

- Soaplands in Japan tend to be very expensive, but I was lucky to find an inexpensive one that DOES accept "gaijin" (foreigners). The soapland "New York - New York" is located in Tokyo-Ueno. Upon exiting either JR or Keisei Ueno station, turn right and walk south. Pass McDonald's, cross Shinobazu-dori and turn right at the next junction to enter the red-light district. By the way, on your right you'll find "Theater Ueno", a small striptease parlor. Turn left and then right again, and there it is just in front of you: "New York - New York", conveniently written in English letters.

Upon entering you might be asked whether you understand the "system". Just say "hai" (yes) because you read this report. At the cashier you pay 4,200 ~ 4,500 Yen (rates might be higher after 7:30 p.m.) and another 5,000 Yen to the girl after the session. Your girl leads you to your room.

For your money you get a 50 min. service that includes a complete wash of your body, especially of your cock and ass, three soaks in the hot tub, several blow jobs w/o condom, French kisses, a suck of your ass, and in the end a hand job to make you come. It's an incredible experience. At this soapland you won't get full sex though. If there is some time left you might get a free drink afterwards.

"New York" is a much better deal than many "fashion massage" parlors (including "New Doll" in Shin-Okubo) which offer less for a higher price. Highly recommended unless you prefer 100 % safe sex.(Review # 946)

I tried this place and have the following update:

First, make sure you are at the South most exit of the Keisei Ueno subway, if you exit the JR line, you may have to turn right and walk a few hundred yards to the exit. The directions are good from there.

Upon entering the place, the price is Yen9,200 (about $80) and they made it clear there is no sex and no tip is necessary.

Next I was shuffled into a room with 1 other person. In the following 5 minutes, 2 other Japanese were shuffled into the room. After 5 mins I was called and led up the stairs by my hostess, a middle age lady, not attractive at all. The review up top is accurate. I got 3 BBJ, 2 to completion during the rest of the bathing, washing, etc.

Good luck!

Sample the local flavor. Don't pay $200 for a Thai girl. I got some free action in Roppongi, though I really had to hustle, and, of course, I had to go a bit ugly. But, it was way better, overall, than the pay stuff. If you can dance (I can't), then you are IN! Also, check the free weekly entertainment guides which are written in English. There are at least two bars that have a weekly singles night. Read between the lines--they are all about local girls who are fascinated by foreign boys. When in Tokyo, get it free or go without. Please! I'm away from home, so I don't have my trip notes, but if you want info in ten days, send me a PM. Don't miss the Tsukiji (bad spelling) Fish Market (the world's biggest auction, in back, starts at around 6am). It is really cool!!!! Afterwards, go out and eat nearby street food with the dock workers. Little tea, little beer. What a way to wake up! LASTLY, BRING CASH. 99% of the ATM's don't accept American cards. I think it is only Citicorp or something, that does. Don't say you haven't been warned. laugh.gif" border="0

ps--My other favorite place is Shibuya. In my opinion, it has the grooviest clubs and restaurants. Lots of girls, but you better be able to dance. It appeared to me that bonus points were given in some places, if one happened to be Black. Believe it or not. Also, Shibuya has many, many, many "Love Hotels," and I enjoyed watching serious BABES stumbling drunk down the street with their bosses, going off to put out. Glad I don't work along side those girls and get passed over for promotions. wink.gif" border="0

(THE ABOVE WAS EDITED TO CORRECT "SHINIGAWA" WITH "SHIBUYA." SORRY FOR THE MIX UP, VTB.) crazy.gif" border="0

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

VT makes a good point about the ATMs - most do not accept foreign cards. Citibank is a notable exception, as they have quite a few outlets in well-trafficked areas.

As for Shinagawa, as VT notes, there is a fair amount happening there. However, if pay-for-play is what you are after, Shinagawa is not really the place to be for gaijin. The late night taxi rides back and forth from Shinjuku to Shinagawa will kill you!

If you want to stay near the free action in Roppongi, Akasaka is not a bad option. It is walking distance to Roppongi - I suggest Asia Center in Akasaka- it was about $60. Small, but livable. The hotels, even business hotels, in Roppongi are expensive.

FYI, Roppongi to Shinjuku is about $20-25 by taxi at night.

froggo

quote:

Originally posted by newportgambler:

Also, any thoughts on cheap places to stay. Checked online and most were $200 us dollars + a night..

Possibly the answer to your dreams?!

http://www.newkoyo.com - nice little website too!

At current rates Y2700 is $21.50!! Seems rather cheap for Tokyo! Depending on when you're going I should be able to report on it by the end of July. The New York Times seemed to like it though!

Anybody comment on the location of this place?

LG

quote:

Originally posted by frogpatrol:

Just back in from Tokyo last week. It was my 6th or 7th trip.

I have a virtual mountain of info on the Tokyo nightlife and "pink/water trade" scene. I was not sure if many people on nanaplaza.com were really interested, so as of now I have held off posting it. Is there interest?

Certainly is from me! I'm making my first trip there in a couple of weeks for the Fuji Rock Festival in Yuzawa and should have a couple of days in Tokyo at each end. Particularly interested in non-commercial/freelance venues. Please send anything you have handy.

Maybe we can meet for a beer before I go - you post from Bangkok, yes?

LG

Gunner,

As it will take me a while to get everything in postable form, I agree that it may be a good idea to meet for a beer. I can give you plenty of info then.

I will be free most of next week - why not send me an email at frogpatrol@hotmail.com and we can work out a place. Maybe nana or cowboy? The person who started this thread may want to swing by as well, though I am not sure if he is in LOS.

froggo

I'm here in the States (California), wish I was in LOS now though. Great information supplied. Would be flying into Narita, but sounds like the taxi costs and overall costs of the trip will kill my budget. Need to look into the whole picture to see if I can afford it. Sounds like I might spend time in Pattaya + Phuket rather than Tokyo.. Don't know though... Still appreciate any info on the topic... I've got cheap airfare to Tokyo, just from there the costs add up..

Thanks all... smile.gif" border="0

Archived