Tokyo sanuk

Just back in from Tokyo last week. It was my 6th or 7th trip.

I have a virtual mountain of info on the Tokyo nightlife and "pink/water trade" scene. I was not sure if many people on nanaplaza.com were really interested, so as of now I have held off posting it. Is there interest?

Just a a quik rundown for you: In Tokyo your main red light choices will be Kabukicho, which is getting increasingly foreign friendly, Shin-Okubo, which has always been foreign friendly, and Yokohama's large red light district, where you will find lots of Thais.

Roppongi is the place for taking a stab at the local lasses for free. In many ways, this is preferable and sometimes even easier than going the water trade route. Still, it is hit and miss, and if your time is limited......

If you wish, I can send you plenty of info on hotels in Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo's "water trade," as well as plenty of specifics on places to have fun.

There are many business hotels in Shinjuku in the $60-80 range. The Shinjuku Prince often runs Internet specials as well. I do not suggest Shinagawa as that is off the beaten track a bit.

In general, Tokyo is a very costly place to get laid. Soaplands can run up to $800 for true talent, short time sex with Latin or Thai streetwalkers is often in the $200-300 range. Of course, you can get bjs etc in the $40 range, and sex with Chinese ladies in Kabukicho for about $100. Japanese ladies run higher. In general, the service is very good - there is some real talent out there.

Despiet a recent surge in foreign friendly places, Tokyo'e sex industry is still about 95% closed to gaijin. But perservere and you will do fine.

froggo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newport,

Tokyo can indeed kill one's budget. You know you are in trouble when the airport bus to downtown is $30 and a bargain lunch is $10. Still, I keep going back because there is a special pull about the place.

If you decide you need hotel/other info, give me a holler at my email, which is mentioned above.

froggo

I love Japanese girls..................

My biggest worry is goin over there and gettin free from the Japanookie to sample some strange....

PS I guess there are some hot bondage clubs near Rappongi..my Jappie wont tell me where tho....

Dear Frogpatrol. Please see my above correction and accept my apologies for suggesting that Shinigawa is good. It is not. I was thinking of SHIBUYA. Oops.

You have brought back some bad memories of all the kick-in-the-groin expensive cab rides I had. Ouch!

smile.gif" border="0

(note for others--at least food can be done cheap, once you learn the ropes. Also note, anyone who ever wants to go to Japan should go now, while the gettin' is comparatively "cheap.")

V,

Shibuya - now you are talking! Plenty of love hotels, hot night spots, and centrally located. One of my favorite spots.

No worries, V, the names in Japan can get quite confusing. I always spend 3/4 of each trip lost, which is half the fun.

Alaska,

There is supposedly a great BDSM club right in Roppongi, as you say. I have the address if you need it. Unfortuately, I could not make it there last trip. Word is that it IS gaijin friendly.

In Bangkok, I hear that Susi Pub on Khaosan is the place to go for Japanese tourists looking to get friendly. Been there once and saw no such action. Wondering of anyone has had some Nippin fun there.....

froggo

Kyoto is a fascinating place. I spent many a night wandering its countless back alleys -wonderful stuff, really. As for actually gaining entrance to the "water trade" places, I think it is even harder tha in Tokyo. Kyoto is a university town, however, so you should have little problem meeting students.

By day, it is my favorite spot in Japan. Easily navigated, history around every corner, and picturesque.

If in Shinjuku (Tokyo), I suggest the below place (see link). Unfortunately, many of the other Web based places have a "no gaijin" policy.

www.interq.or.jp/asia/cat/kyousi.htm

froggo

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: frogpatrol ]

Abbot, check out the Irish expat bar in Kyoto (can't remember the name, but it won't be hard to find. It's on the second floor of a centrally located building, and is well advertised). Also, buy a round of drinks for some local college dudes. Conversation will lead to talk about chicks (guaranteed). Then, ask them to help you get hooked up. That's how I got some. Also, along the walking street/sidewalk strip (not the dodgy beach area) downtown along the river, you will see a few middle aged dudes standing alone, here and there, for no appearant reason. These guys are touts for hookers. Feel free to converse with them. Drive a hard bargain, and don't pay until you see the goods. Regardless, you are going to spend a lot of dough, unless you can charm a local free girl--which is tough, but not impossible. Be sure to post a trip report! wink.gif" border="0

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Archived