Thailand will not be a target

rickfarang

(TNA) - Thai Interior Minister Kongsak Wanthana Friday said he believed that no terrorist plot would target either Asian countries or spread into Thailand's insurgency-plagued deep South. ...[snip]...

Air Chief Marshal Kongsak said he was confident that 'copycat attempts' would not be made in Thailand ...[snip]...

"Nothing is confirmed until it is officially denied."

Sorry. Should read "Most countries" Cant edit my old post.

References??? Do a google search for Krue Se mosque, extrajudicial drug killings by Thai government etc" Estimated 1000 plus killed for no or litte reason.

Even the UN Human Rights Council has blasted Thailand and laughted at them trying to promote the deputy prime minister to take over for Kofi Annan.

The PULO is saying that it has to bring the fight to BKK or Phuket. For them it is probably the only way they will get more international attention for the way the Thai government has treated the South since the end of WW2. I believe if the TRT gets re-elected and the democrates dont have a strong showing nationwide the PULO may widen their battle. I think the election is the only thing giving the southerns hope for peace and juctice at this point in time

The PULO is saying that it has to bring the fight to BKK or Phuket.

I hate to sound like we are ganging up on you but can you provide a link or source for this statement. It is not often I see any kind of reference to this in my studies. :hubba:

Archived