Wacky Hotel???????

bust

I've stayed there on a few occasions, as a woman I was dating stayed there regularly. It's a good change from the business hotel circuit, and there are many excellent touches (and a good dvd selection). Building itself is a little basic, just a concrete box, but the designers have done a fun job with the rooms. I recommend this place to my holiday-maker office friends (women) when they're going to Thailand, and they love me for it, think I'm not at all the type who actually spends his time in short-time hotels. Be warned, however, the place is certainly targeted towards the gay crowd, so if that would put you off, you're not going to like it. You'd feel out of place with a BG, definitely... Good to see something different in Bangkok!

Reflections is opposite me. We watched them build the place, the owners are pretty cool gay couple, their attitude is instead of building a huge high rize, they want to make the area in Aree a cool funky area.

They have a special on now, 4 nights for 3 I think it goes, not Friday or Saturday night.

The pool is pretty cool, Katoey matre De in one of the restaurants, of which there are 3.

Hats of to the owners for trying something new in Bangkok!

Archived