Which is funnier?

PhilAnders

I can see the effect of political correctness in the preliminary results of your poll. There is absolutely nothing funny about the Bill joke. It's only virtue is that it is politically correct.

Not many voted, so it's hardly a worthy sample.

I don't think the PC excuse holds water since it is an anonymous vote.

I don't think you need to stomp people to find humour in irony.

Some clowns were rather amusing and hilarious without resorting to violence or slapstick.

http://www.clown-ministry.com/index_1.php?/site/articles/emmett_kelly_sr_biography_world_famous_tramp_clown/

No offense intended toward your grandfather.

I like the Borat style but seems to go way over the heads of many. He reminds me of the original Norman Gunston. One of the funniest things I ever saw was the confused look on Colonal Tom Parker when Gunston asked him in a press conference what the 11 secret herbs and spices were. The entire press gallery cracked up. Parker just looked blank and had to get rescued by his PA.

Remember that fat bird who used to do interviews on "The Young ones"? (I think). She asked Jeff Fenech how many times he'd been punched in the ring? He was actually counting before the penny dropped.

I think you mean Pixie-Ann Wheatley aka Magda SzubanskiIn 1989, was part of the team that created the television sketch comedy Fast Forward for the Seven Network, in which she played;

Pixie-Anne Wheatley (an inept Channel 7 sports reporter).

Archived