Leaving for Pattaya alone

kurochan2006

I lived in Pattaya 91-99 when I moved to Bangkok, for the past year or so I have been living between the 2 places, Bangkok at weekend with the family and Stay over on ESB midweek for work.

Trust me, follow what you have read on this board and you will be fine.

Follow your instincts, use the streets smarts that I will presume you have used in other places around the world and you will do just fine.

I might suggest hooking up with the guys at one of the usual hangouts so that they may provide you with some priceless training... :beer::yay:

Hi guys, I'd like to know if is ok leave for Pattaya alone..I mean It'll be my first travel to Pattaya and my friend gave up me.. :onfire: :censored::confused: so, by you, is ok stay there alone or is better not??

Thx for your answer..

best regards..

Vinny :D

Interesting "trip report", cock. :applause: I printed it out and read it in the bog whilst having a good shite. :o

jack :help:

Listen, I have traveled all over SE Asia with friends and alone. It really doesn't make much difference.

If you don't have common sense than go out and purchase some.

Go to any place that has gals, pick one, and let her show you some of the nicer places to go and maybe some scenery.

If you have a tendancy to imbibe too much spirits, then be sure to lock up all valuables.

One trip to Pattaya, I was with a gal that spoke no English, for 2 weeks, and we had a darn good time.

I assume you can tell the real gals from the imitation ones. Again, assuming that you are on that side of the fence.

Archived