Coss back in Bkk

Coss

Well back in Bangkok now.

It rained, so I bought a magic umbrella, as soon as I had it in my hand, the rain stopped, hasn't rained since, good umbrella that.

There were stalls on Suk, trying to sell umbrellas fro 1690 baht, ? they've got to be kidding, I got my magic one for 100 baht.

My hotel put me in a room that smelt bad, very bad, when I checked in it was OK because they'd had all the doors and windows open, but when I got back from a stroll, the room was overpoweringly fetid. With typical Thai ingenuity they'd attempted to mask the smell by putting little bags of camphor balls about the place. The result was nerve gas. Fortunately they happily moved me to another room. Makes me wonder, as a repeat customer of 15 or so years and having taken the trouble to book far ahead, what I had done to deserve such a room. Perhaps the thing to do is turn up on the day, then they'll give you the best room?

Off to Cowboy, Tilac, Rawhide, Sheba, Barracca, Suzi Wongs where I spied me a beauty, much eye contact, great smiles. I put her on my reserve list and ventured forth to Midnight for my teerahk from last trip and a couple of weeks ago.

There she was, all smiles and happiness, but wait, "I hab period" (that's interesting, two weeks ago she was getting her period the morning after the night before), "I feel want go dancing, drink whiskey", this is not looking good.

I counter with " you give me good massage and good blow job, period no problem", she says "no I want dancing" so I say, "Check bin, I come back Friday maybe you feel better". So much for that.

Went back to Suzi Wong and started negotiations with the beauty. She, "Short time OK?" Me, "No Long time better", "OK 5,000".

I picked myself up off the ground, now whilst this girl was quite attractive, she was maybe the 14th in line for prettiest girl in the bar. I told her 2K she countered with 3K, I left feeling disheartened.

I have this effect on women.

Shebas, full of farm girls with attitude, I settled on one from the "fantastic body but average to mediocre face" department, very good smiles and attentiveness.

She reckoned she'd been a dekserve at Patpong and then decided to work at Cowboy, 2nd day there, me 1st customer, yeah right. She could ride and suck and buck with the best, remarkable for one so inexperienced.

One thing that did make me think she might not be all that veteran, was that she stopped at a 7 and 11 and bought a pack of smokes. When we were enjoying a pre nuptial drink on my room's balcony, she bravely struggled through a smoke, I asked her if she was smoking so she wouldn't taste the smoke on my tonsils, she said she was, I told her no problem have mouthwash, she looked a little relieved.

Coss signing off in Sukhumvit

Archived