catching Bad Guys , LAX-DFW-LAX

BadaBing

Ok , just got back from a biz trip , a few notes on what I noticed about the " new " security.

LAX to DFW

going thru security nothing different , except the loud speaker tell you to throw away Gels , Deodorants , Toothpast , any liquids. Fuck me about the rest of prohibited items... :dunno:

Boarding Gate ( AA )

4-5 National Guard guys fucking with everyone , after plane 1/2 loaded , they take off to go fuck with other passengers.

Seems they are more worried about who may rush the cockpick , bad guys take note , bombs are allowed from rows 30 to the back of the flight.

Noted items above to be carried onboard that are " prohibited " , if you can carry on you person , without being metal , go for it.

Chicken shit cunt me ( test drive :smirk: ) carried nothing , paid about 12 fucks at 7-11 for morning shit toiletries I used once. Left for illegal alien maid to take home... :cool:

DFW to LAX

Security a breeze , carry on your person as noted before. Bad guys , no National Guard , bombs allowed 1st to last row of coach. Rushing cockpit , up to you.

If you eat at TGI Fridays , wont serve " doubles " for drinks , food orders cum with plastic forks/ knives. If ordering steaks , make sure " ultra-rare " easy cutting .

Weather related note , Dallas , +100 F each day for month of August , no rain. Slightly windy in evening.

Hope this helps..... :grinyes:

Bada :beer: Bing

the California National Guard is a joke at the airport, no weapons , last time , I think 9-11 they had weapons and no bullets,

So they have to look busy all day doing something ,

I think they could do better checking the fences etc in Humvees, out in the public view

OC

Security is a joke. My 4yr old kid carryed on soda and insect bite gel in her backpack. We didn't realize it till we got home. The whole thing is a joke. Just put your toothpaste in your pocket and walk right on bye. I was checked by no one at all.

Archived