Moving to LOS and back to Aust .6

WINEDINE69

i meet a girl at absolute 7 bar. shes a very very sexy girl and if shes in there she must be a hooker right? yes too bloody rite but i get an idea. i decide to pretend she's not a hooker. i buy her a drink. she offers to buy me one back but i decline. i ask for her number and she gives it. we start 'dating' and she mysteriously dissappears at 11pm every nite so she can 'study'. i pretends to believe her. this goes on for 2 weeks. i then decide to put the hard word on her. she invites me to her very nive apartment. she says shes paying 17,000 baht a month. we play some stupid card game with her two friends then they leave. we sit on the couch and i start slowly making moves. she invites me into the bedroom and takes off her clothers. she's tni and stunning. she actually has a massively hairy bush which i dont see with thai girls much. shes very fucking experienced and sucks me off fantastically well. we fuck twice, she cums or at least says she does. i start to feel guilty about being there cause im actually cheating on a girl that id just started seeing a week ago. i dont pay her any money after all she's supposedly not a hooker, just a student. her phone rings as we're lying in bed and its her BF. another lie. not that i care.

i hastily leave to meet my other girl who works ata very farang frequented pub. my new girl is fantastic in bed but at this time we hadnt slept together. i rock up unannounced and she acts all nervous. we'd been spending every nite together and i started to think she was genuine. silly me. anyway she makes an excuse why she cant come with me tonite. her excuse makes no sense at all. i tell her i want to see her and she says ok. i wait for her outside her work and she comes out with the phone to her ear. i realise she's frantically trying to call the other guy and tell him not to arrive. she wont get near me and she then runs back inside the staff entrance of her work so i cant get to her.

eventually she comes back out and i tell her its over. an hour later shes in my apartment and i decide if shes going to treat me like that then im going to start fucking her and she can drop the good girl act. i rip her clothes off and fuck her nice and hard as punishment. shes very good and bed and this gets me thinking. they're never innocent in this country. when shes showering i check her handbag for cash. shes only got 20 baht in there so she probably wasnt meeting a customer.

we stay together (we're still in touch by email now) and i fuck her every which way 3 times a day. it turns out she's a girl from a slum behing RCA. her family live in a different slum, i thinm its near sathorn.

she takes me to her house. the thais freak out seeing a foreigner in their slum. she tells me that the thais whove gahtered around came to see me. i feel very sorry for her. she earns 200 baht a day waitressing. with tips its somewhere between 350 - 400 baht a day.

her grandma died of cancer while i was there. she's basically anice girl but i think shes looking for financial security so she'll probably have as many guys on the go as she can. i start paying for her meals, taxis and even take her shopping. she spedns only 500 baht so i give her another 500 baht anyway.

isex is fantastic. we had a fight so i fucked her violently up the ass. it really turned me on to see her grabbing the sheets and appearing to be in pain. she said she liked it a little bit. she spends a long time in the toilet at the movies. i think i hurt her but i continue to do it again.

i become mentally and physically exhausted from working, drinking and fucking with little sleep. i actually miss australia after basically living o/s for two years in japan and LOS. I quit my job and Inlingua tell me they are not going to pay my salary. i decide to let fly on the Thai manager who is a bitch. not a good move.

I start living like a tourist again and it feels good. I go to my favourite restaurant every nite (name witheld its the best kept secret in bangers). its an upmarket place owned by an aussie. looks first class and the food is fantastic. i decide there are 3 girls there id like to fuck. one of them makes a move on me and knowing my time is short in bangers i decide to take her up on the offer even though she's number3 in the looks dept.

big mistake. i take number 3 out and her friend whos number 2 also comes out. number 2 is really keen and number 3 plays it really cool and it obvious shes a bit harder to get in the sack. shit i fucked up. u should always aim high not low. anyway on our second date she ends up in my bed but despite my past experiences with my thong lo girl this girl is clearly not going to give it up just because im persisitent.

i write her off. i start seeing a girl from a massage parlour and a girl from akane. (see my post from daytime sanuk). they are both fantastic for fun. the non-akane girl has the most incredible hands i was asking her to massage my cock instaed of fuck me. i go there 3 times in 3 days and toip her stupid money. thats how good she was. my slum girlfriend (i see these girls while shes at work) becomes suspicious one nite because the soap at akane is strong smelling and very different to our soap in my hotel. (i was staying at the silver dollar at this time having moved out of my apartment and receiveing only a fraction of my bond back as they ripped me off).

my slum girl sniffs my arm and without saying a word we both understand that im up to no good and im pretty sure she is too although not neccessarily anymore as we're spending everyday together then she goes to work.

we fuck without a condom because her pussy is too sweet. i worry about std's and getting her pregnant but cant stop myself.

i leave thailand feeling happy with my 7 months there. ive fixed the longing that i had to stay in LOS while i was on holidays. i can now live in australia and continue my career without thinking about LOS evry second. although my friends still get bored of me telling them how boring there lives are in comparison to my life in Thailand. I've obviously left a lot of stuff out but this is too long as it is!!!

> we had a fight so i fucked her violently up the ass. it really turned me on to see her grabbing the sheets and appearing to be in pain. she said she liked it a little bit. she spends a long time in the toilet at the movies. i think i hurt her but i continue to do it again.<

Spoken like a true gentleman.

Do i smell troll????

Archived