A Story About TrusT

ChristianTroy

I actually believe that nothing is going on between them two, Pon is a very good friend of mine and i dragged her ass out of the mud a couple of times, she wouldn't lie to me, she would rather say nothing instead of lying, she also said she doesn't think something is going on with them!

CT,

R U trying to amuse us today? I have seen many of your posts here and there is no doubt that you will reconsider the above in short order. Right now the problem is that you got this girl whom you have a crush on. I know, I know... you believe its the other way around. The clouds will lift soon.

If you want to interrogate the girl to expose her lies that is up to you. Don't see what the point was. Once she told you that you'll be sharing her with another farang the game was up.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for setting me straight, BKKA, although I still haven't really found the plot. Anyway, main points still stand: if a girl's lips are moving in Pattaya, she's either eating, working, or lying. Guy who tries to figure out the truth when a Thai girl lies = guy wasting his time and energy on a lost cause.

For the record, I also do not want CT's money, not one baht of it. In case that ever becomes an issue.

YimSiam

Thanx for the reply and thanx for beeing constructive :)

I couldn't stop her to meet me, she wanted to sort things out! As much as I don't believe her that nothing is or was going on with the old guy as much she insists that he is only a friend! She said she isn't sure if she would offer him sex if he would really turn it down, she said that for this was never a question to ask. He is a fried. The story was backed up by our common friend!

However, there was a small chance that I would stop my sweet butterfly life for her, why not... if SHE could make me happy i couldn't see why not!

The point is that the lies started before the RT even begun, there might be more in this story or not, fact is that she was trying to hide something from me and from my understanding i have nothing to hide when there are no bad intentions!

From now on it would be a question of trust if I'd beieve her or not, before i simply took everything for granted what she said and now I woul think twice if she is telling me the truth!

For those who haven't spotted it in this thread.

I am not posting this because I am overly upset, I am posting this to finish a story I have begun!

That should be the end of the story

It could be the ending and the thread could die. An even more cool way to end the thread- as it does not appear that there is going to be an after action detailed sex post with the girl from the family that owns farms that does not want your money but wants to have another guy at the same time as she has you and had to lie to you about it- would be to follow the example that Yim Siam set.

CT, for the record: I do not want your money. Not one satang.

I wonder how many OTHER posters are man enough to say that?

CT

Intelligence? Sensitivity? Wow. I am hurt.

You do need to have sex with her. After all the drama you have put so many well intentioned board members through it is just a let down when you do not get your dick wet at the end.

We are giving you the attention you need with your girl issues week after week. Really basic stuff.

Please GIVE US what we need.

SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BKKA, "Well-intentioned board members"? Speak for yourself - my intentions were no good at all!

CT, sorry for not being constructive, but you didn't give me much to work with in this story, and I'm generally not inclined towards optimism... :) Oh look, it's a smiley face - maybe i'm not so pessimistic after all.

Anyway... let us know when you do have sex with her, and what logic led you to the bed, and I'm sure I'll come up with some other un-constructive response... Where does the story stand now? Over? Did this girl maybe look down her nose at whores? Don't you think it would be worth the effort to teach her how to become a hooker, like with Beyonce? Then we can really hear from other members how evil your intentions are, etc, etc, get everyone upset (though not from me - it's all good clean fun, right?) --

Keep living your life, it sounds like a fun one! :beer:

later,

YimSiam

CT, sorry for not being constructive....

Keep living your life, it sounds like a fun one! :beer:

How wasn't that contructive? :)

it isn't working at all, I mean the sex thing!

There are some guys in the past which are showing up in the presence? Uh? How is that the past then?

Anyways, She was showing off herself as a good girl with a solid heart and a solid stamina to repell guys. After a few talks it turned out that she was hiding more than she has said while I thought I couldn't keep my past a secret and told her all my stories upfront! She likes that or not, at least she knows who she is dealing with!

My view on her is now a little bit different, it was charming and yet so naive to be one of the few guys who had a shot on her holy grale :) Turns that her grale is more like a shooting range. :)

I have no intentions to but slam her, no intentions to put my filthy cock into her mouth, but not because I could hurt her, it is more that I don't wanna be a number in her blackbook like the hookers are in mine! No false pride here, it is because i rather stick with a girl who is doing that for business and knows what to do and how to do it, than lame sex that she can cross me off her list!

I am fully aware that this is a lame reason and the most guys wouldn't do what I am doing, but for me it is okay this way and probably the reason why i have a different point of view then the most makes me have all these (for me) funny expereinces!

My ex is in town, she is recovering from her Singapore job, she deep throats and does all the other nasty stuff I am not even tempted to touch another girl for sex only!

Archived