A Story About TrusT

ChristianTroy

And as regards whether you did the right thing going after this point...100% i agree with what you did...why shouldn't you find out what is going on? If this was to be a serious RT then you need to know what you are dealing with...she lied early on...about something she says is not important....not upto her to decide what's important. If you are THAT important to her she wont lie to you about some man...she has been REAL dumb. Or she is not a very nice person.....

Ditch the bitch....find someone better...i guess a beer would be in order about now?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT

"....then stop throwing phrases just to look cool,"

Is that directed at me?

It is all about money and she read you as being worth a shot. That is all and it has nothing to do with looking cool. You have other options more or less on hold. Why is it bad if she does that too?

If you have to go online for advice like this don't get irritated when you don't like the advice you get.

Zombie!

beer is yours and i find THAT an excellent observation!

I am pretty sure nothing is going on anymore, I am not sure about before! Why she was lying that is they keybpoint here. Why was she let me wait 5 hours when she knew i had a bunch of things to do because I am flying later today!

This guy was obviously important enough tto do that! I dont knoe about his wife, maybe she is cool with it or maybe it is some kind of shit!

What I don't believe is that this guy comes without a notice! Too many whys in this whole thing to keep it longer into my considerations!

A girl is lying to a man - the man is for once no fool and is trying to find it out in a conversation and gets flamed for it?

... People should be happy I didn't needed a PI or had to check or phone, things like almost everyone is condoning here. ...

What's my crimed again? To ask for the truth?

I'm glad to see an alternate keystroke at the end of these sentences, I was beginning to feel sorry for your poor exclamation point.

How can you be so worked up about this? You were trying to 'fall in love' (for lack of better words) with a hot divorced Thai chick who works in a hotel in Pattaya, and your willful ignorance leads you to avoid the obvious - duh. So she lied - of course she did! And she's lying now - look, see how her lips move, as if forming words? That's her l-y-i-n-g. I don't know whether you're a control freak, but it's childish to insist on an explanation or try to sort it out. You're only on the first hole of an eighteen-hole course of lies and bullshit - be a fool and play on, or just walk away and save yourself the trouble.

Ah, nevermind.

YimSiam

YimSiam

"How can you be so worked up about this?"

This is the girl from the family who owns farms that DOES NOT WANT CTs money.

NOT the girl that is the girlfriend of the not good looking friend he was wondering about banging.

CT

"I am just nice enough to tell the entire story "

And a wonderful story it is CT. It really is a unique situation as you are the only person in Thailand that has girls WHO DO NOT WANT HIS MONEY lying to him and trying to play other guys while she tries to play you.

By your kindness in sharing with us maybe others can be saved in the future.

Archived