Guess What? Falang Women Are Overweight?!

Steve

What is alarming to me is that a lotta young girls are obese too. Not only FWCs but I would say it is getting more FIC ( Fat Intercultural Cows or FIBs = Bulls). Fat girls like to show their fat off. Especially with the open belly shirts and pants they like to jiggle their porky in front of your nose and they are not shameful about it. They dont seem to give a fuck and that is wrong, not for reasons of beauty but by the fack they are killing themselves especially when they start young to get fat. Obese bodies are in total overload and one day their body is gonna crap out of them. (hopefully when that happens the job is done quick but most suffer a long time before they die. Just look at the knees they will form an x with all that weight this brings the body totally out of balance and we are now only talking about the bone structure, let alone the hypoglycemia, diabetis, heart disease or failure, etc........................And ppl think it is cool to drink , smoke and eat food high in calories but not in the necessary ingredients our body needs EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for preaching.

Choco Latte, to represent this article as if it is about women only is false information. Men are just as fat as women as you surely had a look around you. Watch the movie Supersize Me about a pretty cool guy who eats MacDonalds food for a month and how he feels with it and gains weigth. Nice skinny vegan girlfriend he has...It is quite entertaining film with lots of info.

Guest lazyphil

so many lame excuses for being over weight, men and women, lets not just label women, although women here in the uk do seem to enjoy showing off their flabby bellys, yikes :shocked: ....all it takes is sensible eating and exercise and a bit of self dicipline, its very very simple, so many companys are conning 100's of thousands with dumb diet plans :mad:

Go by an American high school and you will usually see some gorgeous looking 15 and 16 year old girls. But by the time they start university, they begin to blimp out. The fast food phenomenon???

p.s. Thai girls have changed since I've been here. I blame a lot of that on the adoption of a more western junkish diet. My wife weighed about 42 kilos when I met her, and that wasn't all that unusual 20 years or so ago. Bangkok girls are also taller now, thanks to the change in eating habits -- cheese, milk etc.

Men are almost as bad nowadays Topcatta and we should be more in shape but to be fair, men deem phsyical appearance more important that women generally. Don't get me wrong. Women like a 6 pack, firm butt (my female friends comment about that all the time) and a good head of hair but its not all-important as it is for most men. Maybe men shouldn't be but its how we're wired. There are tons of fat, balding men, who have money who get a lot of women. Yes, they are after their money but just the same, they do get women. Same with fat famous men. How many rich, fat women have men chasing them other than me? :smirk: (for suga mama purposes only) not many. How many men are chasing big celeb women? Looks have always been prized in women moreso than men. Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger got a lot of women because of the power and charisma he exudes. I don't think former Sec. State Madeline Albright had quite the same number of men chasing her. (although I would date Condi Rice just so that I can have anyone end up missing by those guys in the dark glasses and black business suits :cool: )

Its a man's world, good or bad and we demand more svelte women!! lol

Although, I do hear a growing, worrying trend of big women like that comedienne/actress Monique trying to make big women hip and acceptable as sex objects.

Archived