Guess What? Falang Women Are Overweight?!

Steve

I saw this article and had to say 'duh!' to myself. As if we can't see this every day. I do think that American women are, on average, far more overweight than their counterparts in the UK, Europe, Oz and NZ.

I like these excerpts from the article:

"Obese women are deprived of friendships, intimate relationships, social interactions, education, income and respect," Heitmann said.

This quote almost made me lose my lunch as I got a mental picture when I read it.

Australia's government body for scientific research -- called Layman's results exciting.

Okay you Aussies on here. I'm starting to have my doubts about you all, when you find this all exciting! :o

Someone needs to do a study on the rise of obesity in falang women and the rise in airline tickets booked for LOS.

Well i don't mean to be nasty to the FWCs (i am referring to the anatomy here) but shouldn't they eat less, do more exercise...you know do something radical like think about it?????? Really it's not freakin rocket science...eat shit, look like shit...feel like shit....duh!

Oh, in the UK we have a large number of beached whales masquerading as women....i think the UK is only just behind the USA...but in fairness most men are fat fucks too nowadays....

Really people get a clue! Where's the responsibility? The thinking? The understanding????? Jeez.....

I would get all deep an shit and point out there has been an increase in mental health issues, year on year in the west...depression etc are common...and then i might link that to behaviour as a consequence of a general malaise in western societies, but i wont...

Archived