Soi Diamond Experiment

ChristianTroy

I did a soi diamond experiment about 2 years ago. Decided I would have a drink in every go go on the soi. Problem was lack of discipline. Bought more than one drink in some of the bars. Got to the seventh one and ordered a drink, then all the bars closed so never made it to the last bar. So i staggered out to one of the beer bars in the middle of the soi, sat with a fat BG and ran my mouth at any girl passing by as the go go bars emptied. Meanwhile the BG tried to keep me interested. She was a saint for putting up with me that night and even went with me. Personally, I hate dealing with drunken losers. :help:

No more experiments, i'm staying sober.

Soi diamond gives soi cowboy a run for its money imo.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, i am familar with the attempt to visit each bar and only have one drink, especially when you are with a friend who is drinking slower than you then you never get the timing for only 1 drink! I am usually wated at bar 5 which is shark club!

Been there last night! 3 German dudes singing wholeheartetly, totally wasted, waiting for the pussy dancers to lick their pussies for 100 baht tip! Yeah I hate drunken bastards too! Especialy germans are so embarassing when they are drunk (I am german) Those 3 idiots got their confidence from the booze, and thought singin I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL straight into a pussy will make her horny!

I heard everything they said, it was one more time ashaming to be a german, I am just happy that the girls didnt understand what they said! Especially the guy with the 5 days beard and the backpacker was looking exhausted into the nomansland as mike tyson personally had knocked him out and everytime where there was a new dancer on the pussy view table she screamed VOTZE LECKEN (pussy licking)

Fucking loosers!

Check your friends phone for Ms D's number. :twocents::twocents:

Ask another friend of Ms D's, for her number.

We becoming friends now ;) ?

Good idea, I was thinking of that too!

The problem is that D-Cup already gave me the "I want you" look but whenever she is going near me condo girl tries to interfer!

I was thinking of that!

I am cooking for them (so D-CUP knows where I live and how I live) and I suggest we are going to lucifer after the Dinner! In Condogirls food I will put some poo drops so that she gets sick!

ah fuck now, i am desperate, you should see this girls boobies and her face! She is great! I want this one so bad because I cannot have her :)

You Dawg :)

i was so close last night, condogirl confessed her love to me at lunch which fucked her up for the night, she was freaking mau!

D-Cup and I were dancing the entire night (she was body massaging me) Condogirl was to weak to fight it last night! I told D-Cup that we put condogirl into a baht bus and I would take her of her! She agreed!

Of course when we came out it was freaking raining again and condogirl would need her motorbike at 8am!!! Since i am not an ass i offered both to sleep at my condo and I would crash on the couch! D-Cup was pissed because she knew she wouldn't get a piece of me, so she called went home alone and I had to deal with condogirls frustration and alcohol wasted soul :)

Som Nam Na!

Archived