Soi Diamond Experiment

ChristianTroy

Last night I went out with a friend of mine who is just as crazy as I am. We decided to go to my regular warm up a gogo bar at Soi Diamond, where Mamasan and 4 other girls usually invite themselves for a drink!

Of course they ALL pretend to be my closest friends in order to get a lady drink, so the experiment was to find out what would happen if I couldn't afford anything anymore!

I put some Eucalytus Oil to my eyes to force some tears, I went to the bar and told the Mamasan and the 4 girls before anyone could order a drink that I am broke, because I had to pay the 3 heart surgeries if my daddy!

I got some "leely?", "oh so sad for you!"

not even 10 seconds later, Mamasan was pointing at her empty glass of orange juice and wanted me to buy her a drink!

I said to her in a desperate tone

"don't you get it? i dont have 1 satang, i dont even have money for food anymore!"

Mamasan said "why you no want me buy drink?"

I told her again that I was broke!

She t´went away, one of the girls pretended to have seen her boyfriend and the 3 other girls said, "don't worry, we buy you a beer!

Actually I expected that from Mamasan to buy me a beer, I have at least spent 250k in this bar in the last 12 months and everybody was happy to see me! I was suprised that it has been the girls who bought me the drink!

When i had finished my beer I took aprox 30k our of my pocket and payed the beer, said thank you to the 3 girls that were truely sad for me and told the mamasan that she has lost one of her best customers!

Probably a stupid experiment but it was damn interesting to see how people turn their back to you when you have no money! I will hopefully never be broke in Thailand :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually did the same thing at the 'revolving gogo' at Soi D just last week coz i was pissed at always being surronded even before i got my drink. Mamasan helped herself to a drink and the other 5-6 service gals crowded my table. I took out my last 400B and said thats all i had (I had another 1k tucked away neatly in my jeans pocket!). They really pressed hard and I was forced to give away ALL 400B as tips after paying the bill! They didnt even leave me money for the baht bus!

Then they all left my table except one service gal who gave me 20B for the bus (what a sweetheart) :) and mamasan came thru eventually she saw i was really broke and bot me a drink.

Gifts are on the way for the two on my next trip!

[color:brown]

the experiment was to find out what would happen if I couldn't afford anything anymore! ... [snip] ... it was damn interesting to see how people turn their back to you when you have no money! I will hopefully never be broke in Thailand :)
[/color]

Nicely done, ChristianTroy.

You provided valuable information here.

Confirms many hints and rumours.

So, what's next on your agenda of experiments?

That fertile mind must be thinking of something. :devil:

Nicely done, ChristianTroy.

You provided valuable information here.

Confirms many hints and rumours.

So, what's next on your agenda of experiments?

That fertile mind must be thinking of something. :devil:

Kop Khun Kap Khun004 ;)

The next experiment is very egoistic. There is this size 2 girl with real D-Cups. She is the best friend of my condo girl (selling me a condo) Condo girls believes to be in love with me for about 2 months and she is actually stalking me! She seems to serious! Freaking Djai Dee Girl, she would NOT go with a Farang for sex, she even turned me down when she appeared totally drunk in front of my door! Anyways, D-Cup is kind of the same girl, nice, educated and has a UK Boyfriend how bought her a condo at View Talay, in 10 times she goes home alone 9 times, she is not taking money from the blokes, she is going for the pure fun!

My experiment is to get into D-Cups pants without Condogirl noticing anything! Condogirl is a nice girl i dont wanna hurt her feelings nor I want to fuck up her friendship with D-Cup. The problem is that they are always together and D-Cup doesn't give anyone her phone number because of her bloke at home!

Any idea how to set up this experiment?

AhTeckLim

I feel with ya man!

That's the downside of the small city,

you go to a bar the first time and you are kinda annoyed that some ugly skank is coming to you!

The 2nd time you go you are pissed that noone recognizes you

and the 3rd time you go you are already a regular and at least 65 waitresses are sorrounding you and massaging you for a tip and at least 3 drinks!

At this point you have already 500 worth of paper in your bin and haven't even been close to a dancer!

It is kinda like that, isn't it?

My experiment is to get into D-Cups pants without Condogirl noticing anything! Condogirl is a nice girl i dont wanna hurt her feelings nor I want to fuck up her friendship with D-Cup. The problem is that they are always together and D-Cup doesn't give anyone her phone number because of her bloke at home!

Easily done... you arrange for an evening out with another friend of yours, a presentable one. You arrange for the presentable one to take a hard run and focus his attention on condogirl while you slowly begin to spend your time with miss D-cups. Your friend should make a point to get condogirl's phone number while you are there- so as she knows you see it. And of course you are very ok with that. At the same time make an excuse to get the number of D-cups... one way could be your friend getting it first.

But watch out... stalkers can be quite a nightmare!

Crash

sounds like an alright plan but doesn't work for 3 reasons!

She'd not give her phone number to any of my friends, she knows my friends already and she wouldn't do it anyways since she is on a dinner with me! Maybe a business reason could work but she would just slip him her busines card. She is very good in not making mistakes to give me an excuse! D-Cup doesnt give her number to any Farang because of her bloke!

It has to be more creative, something that requires her immediate attention at night and where her friend can not stand her by!

Archived