Ozzie beer in bkk

Although I like to take clothes in my suitcase, unlike my 2 buddy's that came with me to bkk last year with cases stocked with amber fluid from Ozz, just beer ,,,no clothes, I was wondering if there is any places in nana or patpong area that sell any import beers.

thanks ,,

Topper crazy.gif" border="0

I gotta say that as much as I enjoy Oz beer , when on holiday I want to try the local product . I did have a craving or 2 for a VB last time I was in LOS , but this was easily overcome with some vitamin Chang . Your first priority should be violating bar girls , then beer . smile.gif" border="0

i'm just curious as to what an example of proper ossie beer would be (?). of course foster's and 4 x are out of the question, but i don't believe i have run across the genuine article...

its' nothing special slipknot , Victoria Bitter is real in my opinion . When ozzies talk about proper beer they usually mean their favourite rather than any "special" Oz recipe . Vic Bitter is just normal beer but I think it is great just cos I drink it & love it , many Ozzies are obsessed with beer so I guess that comes into it as well . There are some more "special" type beers in Oz , micro breweries & the like . TRy Coopers beer if you ever get a chance , this is a great beer , it has sediment at the bottom of the bottle & all!

Most people I know would not be caught dead drinking fosters , it is the worst beer I have ever tasted IMHO.

My favourite Aus beers are VB and XXXX.

It really depends on where you live as to what is available and therefore what you get to like. I spent some time in Queensland and obviously Victoria. XXXX really is an aquired taste,it doesn't taste anything like the XXXX crap that is marketed in Britain, that tastes like Pond water.

Archived