Hotel in Korat

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

I am approaching the toughest challenge a human being would be able to face in a lifetime , I am talking about travelling to Korat . It looks as if there is no other way than to spend hours on the road or days on the train , Inshallah ! So if that's my destiny , I am going to accept it .

But :

I need at least a decent hotel . Nok says we stay at the farm , but I am not going to stay on farms any more . They do not have a toaster and a coffe machine and life starts to get buzy at 4 in the morning . Apart from animals which would bite me .

I had a look on various websites and always find the very same properties , priced at 40 USD or less . Is this for the breakfast ?? may I most politely ask the esteemed community for a place that meets one or more of the following coordinates : If possible a Thai style place with rooms in Teakwood not too far from Korat city , pool etc of no interest but breakfast buffet of importance . Price no matter .

Respectfully as always

BuBi

sssatummpi ,

if nothing helps any more and all hope is fading , the nanaplaza community of noble gentlemen comes up with the solution . This place seems to be exactly what I was heading for , thank you very much . In case you also know of a secretevely operating airline to Korat you will be my friend for ever .

BuBi

Archived