Aiming for a squat toilet

MaiLuk

Confessionn time. I never mastered the squat toilet. The last time i used one was at a bus station in hua hin. I had to go bad. Did my squat. Aimed as carefully as you would if you were trying to shoot the ass off a gnat at 300 meters.

Despite my efforts, i overshot the damn thing and left an unpleasant smelling pile on the rim of the fuckin toilet.

Not the first time i overshot. Is there some special technique that one has to be inducted into to make this thing work? I imagine the question is of vital importance to bus station janitors.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mailuk, i know what you mean...i hate them, cant discern a good technique...just position, aim and hope for the best...i dont think thais have mastered it judging by some of the mess i've seen in my time...in fact i am quite horrified by some of the male 'adult' thais i work with and their seeming inability to aim when urinating....quite disturbing!

hey,i'm improving....... :grinyes:

after reading this Thread i cut out a 2 foot wide bit of cardboard which i have marked in circles of numbers.

50 for a bullseye and radiating out.

everytime i feel like a dump i rush out into the garden and squat above the target and try and improve my aim..........almost got a 50 earlier........ :cool:

but i get some funny looks from the neighbours as a wave and smile at them as i squat........... :tophat:

Archived