All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

CT,

I'm still not convinced about Bremen though. I mean..they're good, but every few seasons there's a team in the Bundesliga who tries to compete with Bayern and then falls behind all of a sudden. We've had Leverkusen, Stuttgart, Schalke, Dortmund, .. and few others who've tried to break the Munich domination just to sink deeper..

Can this Bremen team keep its level up to 'serious title contenders' for more than a season or two unlike their predecessors?

I guess time will tell, but I have my doubts.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they did 2 years ago, the whooped Bayern with 7 points difference!

This year they slaughtered Bayern 3:1, if it ends 6:1 Munich would still be lucky! Bremen sets the bar this year. Bayern has lost Ballack, he was the brain of the team, the defense shield in the midfield and the one for the important goals! Van Bommel can't replace him not even close!

Read Bremens Squad, many of these young players will play soon for Barca, Chelsea or Madrid.

Thomas Schaaf (coach) and Klaus Allofs (Manager) are genius in finding cheap talents and make them big players.

This year they bought Diego, a young Brasilian who was a benchwarmer in Porto. Now he is the best scorer in the Bundesliga (8 goals + 10 assists)

Then they have Naldo, left wing defender from Brasil, he has a shot like Roberto Carlos in his best days (6 goals as a defender) These are the new ones nobody ever heard of!

Clemens Fritz, he actually played for Karlsruhe when he was 17, when I saw him the first time I said to my Dad (he is gonna be big one time)

He plays for Germany now.

The Squad (extract)

In The Defense they have Naldo, Mertesacker (best stats at the fifa world caup) and Clemens Fritz, 3 outstanding players and all of them love to attack!

Midfield

Borowski (National Team) Frings (the best player in the Bundesliga) and Diego

Strikers

Hunt, Almeida, Klasnic

and the allmighty Klose who already scored 10 times again and he gave 7 assists. You have all seen him at the world cup, his biggest power is that nobody takes him too serious since he looks like a dork :)

Here that is Bremen vs Bayern compressed on 45 seconds you can see Diego and Naldo in action

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pxzLT08JqKY&mode=related&search=

if you wanna see the highlights (15 minutes if you are a fan of football you wont be bored :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bSaC7yZssMk&mode=related&search=

part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=leSt5pcA0wI&mode=related&search=

It is nowhere in the german press, not even in the boulevard press! The only thing about Juve is that they won 1:0 with agoal which wasn't in the goal :)

It would be all over the news if it was right!

I still don't believe it will be Juve because he has an offer from barcelona, who doesn't wanna get assists from Rhonaldino???

Archived