Visa to Oz options

bust

I've had to cancel my visit to the farm next month due to work commitments. What would be the easiest way to get someone a short stay visa possible 2 weeks. One fact to consider is they want to look at study options here during their stay. Should it be done by an agent in LOS or should I apply here? Anyone with some recent experience would be great to hear from. :beer:

My travel agent in Sweden fixed an internet "visa" for free same time as she booked my ticket to Sydney. What I understand is if you're coming from an OECD country the computer just check your identity against a database and if not inside you get an automatic "visa" without any document for some years - just a note in the database. :cool:

"Should it be done by an agent in LOS "

Are you trying to get a thai a visa to australia ? If so then the answers above are irrelevant (sorry guys) as Thais cannot get an ETA or online visa application.

My GF came out to Oz earlier this year on a tourist visa, and after all the horror stories I had heard previously I was a bit surprised that she got it with no problems at all. It helps if you are prepared to give an offer of accomodation and financial support, although you cannot actually "sponsor" a tourist visa applicant unless it is under the family reunion visa. the staff at the visa application centre on sathorn road were quite helpful, took the time to explain everything to us in thai then english.

This may sound silly but why not try a Thai travel agent, she's going as a tourist after all.

Personally I've tried to get a couple of girls into Australia and have been openenly laughed at by an embassy dragon in Vientaine and and given a wad of paper work in BKK. Even if she's a GTG if she hasn't got any money of her own, or a good job in Thailand it's up hill.

Probably not the best time to be applying. Any agents to recommend either here or there?

Eden Education and Migration Centre...9212 4891

CP Education and Migration..9267 8522

(Bangkok. office 66 2 635 5445)

Lots more..pick up a copy of Thai Press or Thai Media next time you walk past Campbell stree...free btw

Archived