Breaking in the new kid

Pescator

Now the girl I am talking about is 17 years old, Noi.

She has a cousin who has been staying in scandia since childhood.

My mate at work got to know this scandia based cousin. They would be chatting on msn etc and met a few times.

My work mate - 28 years old - had a couple of failed relationships behind him - think SSG :) - so he thought he would settle for something a bit more serious.

He went to LOS, got introduced to the upcountry family (Noi`s familily) and brought their virgin daughter to bkk.

After that he was with the consent of the folks allowed to whip their 17 year old daughter off to scandia, where he proceeded to knock her up.

She got an abortion after she returned back home to LOS which he gracefully accepted to pay for. :worship:

Another mate at work - 47 years old - who is very good at thai was introduced to Noi in order to settle a few misunderstandings caused by lack of common language.

He continued communication with Noi when he went to bkk and had her set up an 18 year old virgin lass for his 47 year old male cousin.

So off they went to mubaan far away, whipped off the 2 chicks in the father`s pick up with his blessing.

They all had their bit of fun.

Now old guy goes back to LOS couple of months later to meet 17 year old Noi again. This time she is in PTY, freelancing and have taken up the noble art of chain smoking and added quite a few words to her vocabulary that you will not easily find in the oxford learners digest.

geez

hn

As I said a long time back, I wonder what my impact has been on these girls, good or bad? As has been pointed out a few times when we discuss sponsorship, and the idiots who send hookers money, the road to hell is indeed paved with good intentions. Though I would argue in this case, as the girls parents let her go off with the guy like that, that she was destined for this life anyway.

I think most of the ladies we all know were "working" before we knew them ,

a few times I have been introduced to Thai girls by their girlfriends ,

"She no go with falang before"

thats a long way from ," she virgin" , just come to Bangkok,

If you believe you are her first falang , OK, but I doubt it was the first time she had sex for money ,

So they were in the game before you meet them.....

This is a BIG difference from the story above where you "mail order" your young virgin bride.

OC

Cannot argue with that OH.

The parents were and still are very set up on hooking her up with a long time farang sponsor.

Strange though, her cousin living in farang land since childhood is leading a miserable life. 2 kids she doesn`t want to take care of, always looking for an easy way out.

Hell, I should know, she lived at our place for a couple of months when she was really down and out... again.

Regardless of what my mates did or not she might have ended up the same way, dunno. But I for one would feel bad if I`d triggered that.

cheers

hn

You raise the point of who triggers these girls...again, I would argue the family, but we cannot rule out the part we play in these things, or a situation such as the one you put forth. Certainly sooner or later, some guy is going to get on her, I might prefer it NOT be me, unless of course I was serious, but how could you be with a girl that age?

OC,

Fair enough, but this is not the case.

She is 17 years old, living upcountry, only got to know my mate due to her cousin.

And by the way, don`t get to much carried away by what you hear and learn here on this board, there is a whole world out there you know, where not every single woman is a hooker:)

Upon re-reading your post, I guess that wasn`t really what you were saying. Sorry :)

cheers

hn

Indeed OH.

What also makes me wonder, how come a 47 year old guy can make conversation with a 17 year old girl?

I for one will be bored shitless within minutes of conversation with a 17 year old lass as will she.

Well, I am happy to tell that now he has come to his senses. He has just married a 23 year old Chula student, :confused: go figure.

For every fucked up thai bg... whatever, there is a farang counter part.

cheers

hn

Indeed OH.

What also makes me wonder, how come a 47 year old guy can make conversation with a 17 year old girl?

It is disgusting! It shows what a little wee wiener the 47yo is! Instead of taking a girl with experience he fucks a 17 yo "virgin"! Poverty or not, a girl this age deserves her own experience with some guy she likes! Anyways, the guy was choosing to fuck a kid and things like that make me boil, I find people like that dangerous because it is far away from beeing normal to feel attracted to a innocent girl without experience!

What the OP said, what kind of conversations these guys have?

At least we know why his former relationships went wrong, because he must be a looser in bed otherwise he wouldnt choose a rookie to cover up his lack of endurance (or dick size)

I understand the factor of an innocent look it is a huge market on the internet, but these girls on the net are often 20-22 and look extremely young and not the other way around!

Apart from the underage factor, how is any "relationship" supposed to work when the man is almost 3 times older than the girl?

Archived