shonky sister in-law

FAT_AUSSIE

Mr. McPacker,

Thank you for the reminder. Sometimes in our enthusiastic rush to be the hero, and the recipient's rush to collect the goods, we forget how much harm we are really doing sometimes.

Still, the blame lies with FAT_AUSSIE's wife's bank worker sister. Taking something that is not yours is impolite to say the least.

I help out the family but for specific projects, and in tough times they have recipricated the favours. Some may get $ regularly from me, but for specific purpose. Not knowing all details maybe Fat-Aussie had good reason to be sending her $ regularly? Kid to support or somthing like that, still bloody rude and until appology is given in great detail you should cut her off. Only restart if you think there is a valid reason why she should get those $

DOG

My sis in law only makes 10K/month working in the bank, she also goes to uni. She does work hard and for her looks she could pull 10 times more cash for a tenth less work. She had allways done the right thing so I did'nt mind making life a little easier.

How does that saying go? bite the hand that feeds!

like my wife said: she do everything same Thai, see money so take.

Archived