shonky sister in-law

FAT_AUSSIE

Hi all.

I have my wife here in Aus with me and her sister in Bangkok. Tuk, my wives sister is 21, works for a bank and makes just over 10,000 baht per month.

In the past when my wife was in Thailand I would send her money by transfering it here in Australia via telephone or internet banking to an account attached to a simple flexicard I gave my wife.

Now my wife is in Australia I still send a bit of money to my sister in-law in Bangkok,nothing big, usally 5-6,000 baht once a month.

No big deal.

When I opened the account I ensured with the customer service rep that the flexicard that I was sending to Thailand could only access the account it is attached to, not the original account I use to transfer the money from.

Well, we fucked up. The card can access both. Nobody knew for over a year until yesterday when my sis in-law went to withdraw some cash from the flexicard. She used the debit button instead of the savings button she usually uses and hey presto-CASH!

What did she do? well she helped herself of course. not alot only 10,000 baht or $350AUD.

I noticed very quickly because there was a 150 Baht foriegn transfer fee where there should'nt be one.

I rang the bank, got the low down where and when and how much then my wife rang her sister. Initially she denied it and kept on denying it then eventually gave up.

I was blown out. I never had to help her out with the 5-6K thb/month. Next time she goes to the bank she won't even get the atm card back.

BTW she took her monthly (this month AUD$200-5,400THB) as well.

Fatty...

Hey Fatty,Have I got deal for you to get your money back :D

I might be having my funeral party,opps I mean bacholer party..The end of Nov. or First part Dec. Can we get your sister in law over as the main feature?

That way you recoup your money and we all can have fun :sex::sex::sex:

OH you can be second in line.

I don't understand why you gave her money in the first place. Everytime I hear something like this, it reminds me of my boyhood home of Malawi. Back when I was growing up, it was a poor but well mannered place. Then do-gooders had to get involved and start giving people things for free. My last trip back, the place is a heap, there is nothing but a mind set of deserving something for doing nothing. And so what did you really expect, big money from white man far away for doing nothing leads to an attitude of entitlement, entitled to your money that is. A small some lost for a valuable lesson.

Archived