How long do you last b4 u cum?

limbo

This has been the bone of contention (get the pun? Bone, get it? :) ) all along with all these "sexperts" giving tips, they come off like all women's bodies (or men's "equipment") is/are the same, clearly, as we "non Experts" can tell you, they are not.

Additionally, many of the "experts" come off as saying "...if you don't like what I like, how I like it, then you don't know what good sex is, and women who get off faster or differently never had "deep sex" (what ever that is?) the way I do, and will only ever have, because I know how..." all of which is compleate bullshit. Different people have different likes and desires, and have little or no problem being satisfied, other seem to need more, and take longer.

Thus, no one technique can be 100% effective...hence, all the theories etc, mean little to a man like myself who really does know what he is doing... :)

I have no problems with suggestions, or whatever, but when they are presented as hard facts as in "...it takes xyz technique for 23.6 minutes..." as hard (get it hard? another pun :) )fact that is 100% effective, I just have to laugh.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of times I have spent 4 to 5 hours having sex. It puts you into a zone. Maybe like runner's high? The rhythym gets changed up repeatedly otherwise it would not be possible.

There has to be some connection between you and your partner. The connection can happen with your spouse or a complete stranger, strange how that works. But I still say premature ejaculation rules.

* Topcatta Said:

Ahh, you want war? Wauw interesting to get to know you when ppl dont rub you the way you want.

No, I don't want war, I am mearly commenting on people who consider themselves "experts" on sex, and speak about their personnel experiences as hard facts for all, without noting that exceptions or other variables may apply.

Additionally, I was commenting on these "experts" who make comments such as "...women like that never had "deep sex"..." which implies if a woman doesn't enjoy the same thing the "expert "does than she is not having good sex. I consider this a rediculis idea/statement.

...is their some reason you take this personnally? Why would you speak of having a "war" with me? Now who is acting badly when one doesn't agree with them? From many of your posts you seem to have a hard time with those who disagree with you. Especially on the topic of sex and what other people should like...the Ball sack rubbing issue comes to mind.

Oh, BTW, I thought you were finished with me?

This has been the bone of contention (get the pun? Bone, get it? :) ) all along with all these "sexperts" giving tips, they come off like all women's bodies (or men's "equipment") is/are the same, clearly, as we "non Experts" can tell you, they are not.

Additionally, many of the "experts" come off as saying "...if you don't like what I like, how I like it, then you don't know what good sex is, and women who get off faster or differently never had "deep sex" (what ever that is?) the way I do, and will only ever have, because I know how..." all of which is compleate bullshit. Different people have different likes and desires, and have little or no problem being satisfied, other seem to need more, and take longer.

Thus, no one technique can be 100% effective...hence, all the theories etc, mean little to a man like myself who really does know what he is doing... :)

I have no problems with suggestions, or whatever, but when they are presented as hard facts as in "...it takes xyz technique for 23.6 minutes..." as hard (get it hard? another pun :) )fact that is 100% effective, I just have to laugh.

You wrote come twice in that post. Khun yai mak mak! ...and so on.

For the guys who checked the "Up to one minute" box, more power to you :grinyes:

Pre-mature ejaculation is better than no ejaculation :worship:

There should have also been an option as to wether your with one,two women or whatever or if your having sex with yourself,um,if you know what I mean! :o

OH, i'm firmly in your camp....i had a girlfriend who orgasmed from kissing...some American girl i stayed with orgasmed from the power of suggestion alone, no contact...and no i don't think i'm a great kisser, nor do i know how the hell i got someone off by teasing...don't ask me for techniques cos i just go with it...i've never experienced 2 ladies who liked identical things and i've been around the block a few times...hell, i am the freakin block! Sex experts make me laugh....

Hippie

everybody is an expert for himself ;)

everybody only knows what he knows, which means his sexual horizon ends where his experience is ending!

I seriously have no fucking clue what a woman likes, because there is no common formular, different women - different likes and dislikes!

I am an expert in creating a good up to an extremely good feeling for myself and I always hope the girl likes it too!

Sometimes when the girl wettens the bed from her "water" or she tells me afterwards that she felt extremely good, then I take it as a fact, because I am a man and want to believe! :shocked:

Archived