"Ouch!" of the day

preahko

so this morning I was lounging around my apartment and chatting with the two girls I brought home last night, and one of them goes to me, "you know, I bet you were quite the looker when you were younger..."

ah, that thai honesty...well, at least some of the time. hahaha.

preahko

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Preahko' date='

Doubt it was true when you were younger :neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener: [/quote']

I resemble that remark!!! :boxing:

Celebrity you look like

I am sure this website is 100% correct, as I presently look like Pierce Brosnan...you know 007, Bond, James Bond...187 women in every city in the world... :yeahthat:

I don't get it... the first celebrity it gives me is Prince William. The second best match is Magic Johnson. I never thought those two looked alike :dunno:

so this morning I was lounging around my apartment and chatting with the two girls I brought home last night, and one of them goes to me, "you know, I bet you were quite the looker when you were younger..."

preahko

You should have just said"yeah you too".. :)

so this morning I was lounging around my apartment and chatting with the two girls I brought home last night' date=' and one of them goes to me, "you know, I bet you were quite the looker when you were younger..."

preahko[/quote']

You should have just said"yeah you too".. :)

Or just told them if they were your age they would'nt be in your appt in the first place!

Faty....

Archived