Corrupted Pattaya police

trooper

>Well, JI, CT says the singer is a "player".

My opinion of CT is already on record.

:rotfl:

Which means nothing in this topic, just shows that you are narrow minded by judging people and not the topics, :stirthepo I am not a liar I am straight forward and I thought that is what you don't like!

All regulars of Lucifer know her and the most regulars my age have talked to her, since SHE is hitting on guys between 25 and 35. She is the lead singer of the cover band performing at the entrance area! She is on a 30 minutes break every hour which she uses to make contacts inside of the club area! She is off at 2am and will stand on the right between the 2 stairways where you go down into the club area! If she is unseccesful you will see her on the bar in marine one, you'll find her between the first bar and the dancefloor waiting for customers together with her younger sister who is a BG in Champions A Gogo. The most of the times I see her walking hand in hand with a farang down the escalator at 4am and eating at marine plaza, if she doesn't have a farang she eats with her sister and goes to Marine2 where you find her down the hall on near the couches of the bar!

The story certainly didn't happen like reported!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting things has popped up when Hans has demanded further investigations about the Pattaya Police. This was posted by Hans in Thaivisa forum:

"Far from end this story... Please, stay tuned. I will get back to this matter as soon as I have finished my work.

Interesting details are popping up. For expample that this mentioned woman police officer; Miss Ticky, is not a police offcer at all!!! Merely a translator who works at the Pattaya police station. She has just gained the trust of the real MIBs and she can hassle around there as she likes.

Now I have understood why she never wore any uniform or name badge at all."

I hope investigations go further and this case is solved. I would be glad to see this singer and "police" Ticky getting into big problems and this case reported properly in the news.

Archived