Corrupted Pattaya police

trooper

I'm not sure was it on Thaivisa or on the Finnish discussion board where this "friend" said the police "Ticky" and the singer seemed to get along very well and the guy first had to pay 200000 baht for the police where he got the receipt of only 100000 baht. Also the point that the singer demanded jail term speaks for that she knew that way she will get more when the Swede thinks he really is in big trouble.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only concrete thing I saw that the singer did was *refuse* to take a cash settlement and insisted on charges being pressed.

-j-

She refused at first to put more pressure, ie get bigger payout, from the guy. Lined up "witnesses" to back her story, no doubt, for a quick purple. She settled for 200K. :twocents:

This guys isn't a singer of either one of the lucifer bands, not of the 2 front area bands nor the hip hop band! The girl on the picture, she is the lead singer of one of the bands! They got THAT wrong who knows what else is bullshit!

edit: misread that whole thing! I thought the singer from sweden assaulted a guest!

There must be something else going one! This particular lady is not exactly famous for saying "no". If she doesn't get a bloke in Lucifer she hangs out at Marine and if neccesary Marine 2 untill she has a customer! She is totally on the game! Freaky Story!

She refused at first to put more pressure, ie get bigger payout, from the guy. Lined up "witnesses" to back her story, no doubt, for a quick purple. She settled for 200K

Sorry Shygye, but none of that is supported by the *facts* that are known.

This is often the problem in Thailand - it's not a particularly transparent place and all of the facts generally aren't known. This is why it is reasonable and fair to draw inferences from the known facts. Those inferences can be drawn on what typically happens or, say, information provided about the players in this drama or where it happened. For example, Christian Troy's comment about the women and the place where it occurred.

I don't know "for a fact" what happened or if this is part of a scam, but it does seem damn suspicious to me. Let me put it this way: I don't think any of us here would be surprised if this turned out to be a scam. I think all or at least most will agree on that point.

I also think all or at least most will agree that the punishment here is grossly disproportionate to the alleged "crime". This whole situation just doesn't smell right.

She has been there for years fucking horrible singer,plus now realise horrible bitch.

And now a third point where I think many of us can agree. I have seen her too, and unfortunately, the picture in the first post does her justice. She does look and act like the wicked witch of the east.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE, HE SLAPPED HER ON THE ASS BIG FUCKING DEAL.

if that was me id beat the crap out of anyone who dared suggest that id crossed the line. id sit in a fucking jail cell without paying a fucking cent on principal then get the australian embassy to cause a stink.

WHAT UTTER CRAP, ITS A TOTAL SCAM AND THIS WENCH HAS GOT MAJOR TICKETS ON HERSELF. OOH LA LA SHES ON WALKING STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF A PROSSIE DISTRICT AND SHE GETS TOUCHED ON THE ASS. WOW HOW TERRIBLE. I BET SHES SO TRAUMATISED....SHE PROBABLY SOLD HER ASS THE NEXT NITE. A JAIL TERM FOR TOUCHING AN ASS. THE THAIS ARE HAVING A JOKE WITH THIS ULTIMATE SUCKER.

i think he's embarrassed because he realises everyone can see he likes dog ugly chicks..

>Well, JI, CT says the singer is a "player".

My opinion of CT is already on record.

>Maybe you should read the entire thread at thaivisa,

If you read my first post in this thread, you will find I *did* read the entire thread at Thaivista.

Still nothing more than conjecture as to the role of the woman. But I know. If its a Thai lady it *must* be a scam eh?

-j-

Archived