Sweet girl, lazy ass and black heart

AF16

..... coming from this forum what else is new :(

My wife have spent time with a nice girl since she came here. The girl were alone with one child at the time but got her self a young nice bf who treat her nice and she professed to love.

She has gotten a lot of money from the government because she were alone and had a small child, but it's only transition money so she were forced to attend school to get an education for the money to continue.

She rarly went, prefering to stay home and chat at the computer.

Then she desided to have an 'accident' and got her self pregnant even if her bf thought it were a bad time, leaving him to work overtime to be able to save money.

However when she get the child the support from the government will stop as they then will be viewed as a couple. In other words she has to work.

So what is sollution? She told my wife she thought about walking out on her bf and get transition money for three more years.

Split up a family, take a newborn child away from a loving father, giving up a good man ... just so that se does not have to work for three more years.

After that who knows?

Pisses me off to no end. Poor sodd, working his but of to take care of his family not knowing what she is sceeming.

Hope she change her mind, my wife try to talk some sense into her and so does her other friends.

Aside from the shitty moral it's also bad thinking, she will be much better off in the long run both regarding money and regarding a stable home for her children.

:banghead:

Being a father my self this kind of thinking make me seriously pissed. It's his first child and he is taking responsiblity even if she tricked him with getting pregnant. It's not right towards him it's not right towards their baby and it's not right towards her previous child who care for her new stepdad.

I don't want to force anyone to stay together, but then she should not have decided to get pregnant in the first place.

never mind the adults...what about the kid? I grew up in an adopted home (shit) and 2 foster homes...full of child abuse...fuck, you need a license to have a dog here, there is a 30 day wait to buy a gun...there should be some law on who we let have kids...I real hurt for the kids in these cases...they are the big losers...

Yes they are. She has been less than stellar with her own child, and not only is this bf of hers (handsome man her own age btw), very good to her child but his family are just loving her to death, taking her home to their home spoiling her with love and attendtion. She loves going there.

Again, not a reason to stay with someone you do not love, but she would have known that before, and up untill now she has claimed to love him. Not much worth if the price of love is three years of government money.

I'm sure this wasn't the only way to find out, but the case is that this man met her in Norway and have no clue about Thailand.

He thought being taken to her village and suddenly realizing that the party he attended were a 'marriage', made him 'special'.

Frankly after reading this bb for a number of years I would never been in the situation I am in now as I would be to jaded to even try, but so far lucky for me that I did.

Not an unfamiliar scenario.

I know of quite a few thai women in my country who sent their young offspring back to stay with the folks in Los for a couple of years, as they couldn`t be assed to take care of them themselves.

When the returned they had lost whatever knowledge they had of the local lingo and could start all over again.

Friend of the missus has 3 kids with 3 different fathers. (By the way, one of her kids, a daughter lives in Thailand with her parents and cannot be brought here, because when she gave birth to her, she wasn`t quite ready for having a child and made a friend sign the papers stating that she was the mum instead)

She lives together with one of the fathers, but he is not allowed to move in officially as that would mean an end to her social security.

Many work the system very well and for some it seems to be a way of life. Saduak=convenience being their main objective.

cheers

hn

Archived