Voueryism

Pat_from_Jersey

Shit, I don't know how to spell it. But I do sometimes like "watching" a girl get hammered. Does anyone else here enjoy that sick fetish?

I like watching them get undressed...especially lesbians...does that count? I was in one of those crummy guesthouses in Penang once. There were 2 Japanese girls next door. I had to stand on the bed and stretch a bit but it was great until they switched the light off.

Shit' date=' I don't know how to spell it. But I do sometimes like "watching" a girl get hammered. Does anyone else here enjoy that sick fetish? [/quote']

I like watching them get undressed...especially lesbians...does that count? I was in one of those crummy guesthouses in Penang once. There were 2 Japanese girls next door. I had to stand on the bed and stretch a bit but it was great until they switched the light off.

Shocking! Perverted! Terrible!

...errrrr, can you PM me some pictures :rolleyes:

I like watching women full stop, wiled away many a pleasant hour with a decaffe latte at shopping malls watching the girls go by. Mrs often wonders why I don't mind waiting for the paper to come in at Big C mall, just sitting outside the book shop watching the high school, no, no no, college girls, college girls I meant, shop.

Archived