Voueryism

Pat_from_Jersey

Well it needed to be so I could get my dick through. Let's clarify this hole business. It wasn't strictly speaking what you would call a hole. The room had a high ceiling and the wall between me and the Japanese lesbians was really just a partition. There was a gap, about a foot say, between the top of the wall and the ceiling which had been filled in with a sort of split bamboo trellis thing, By standing on the head of the bed I could see through the gaps in the trellis. Neat eh? I didn't have to make a hole at all. Well OK I enlarged the gap a bit so I could hold on one-handed. Sheesh you guys.

Where I used to live,the family next door had four sons and one of them was dating this vey hot looking thing who was about 17 or 18 at the time and he always you to bang her with the curtains open and the light on and did he used to give her what for!

I bet the woman who I was seeing at the time wondered why I liked spending a lot of time down the bottom of the garden in the late evening!

When I was a teen, we had a basket weave wooden fence on one side od our garden. The neighbour's daughter was a little cutie who used to sunbathe quite often in her yard. I noticed that she periodically liked to stretch her arms, raising her torso up off of the ground. With an old pair of German binoculars captured in WWI that my grandfather gave me, I could see through the gaps in the fence from my window. She had nice norks! (sigh ...) Too bad she already had a boyfriend.

Archived