strange observations

asialuver1

:topic: ok. hehe. :) time for a newbie post. :) i saw a lot of wierd stuff in pattaya. i'd like to know what was going on there. for example, what is up with all the jap tourist groups and falang husband/wife couples walking down walking street? strange thing about these two groups is that they dont go into any of the fleshpits. they just take pictures, especially the japs. wierd, huh? maybe they must think its some kind of tourist attraction, like the zoo. :dunno: and what are the women doing there? are they lesbians/feminists? :confused: oh and what gives with the department store/waitress girls? working for a small fraction of what your sisters in the bars make? are they stupid? :stupid: they gotta be jealous. i hope i can break some into the profession cuz i doubt they are making a fortune taking orders at mcdonalds. :condom:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walking Street is one of the biggest red light districts in the world and also has a couple of jazz bars, restaurants and it is of course a tourist attraction as in Amsterdam the tourists take guided tours through the red light! When you are in Pattaya and havent seen walking street you haven't seen Pattaya!

Families go there for the same reasons, doesnt mean they are going there everyday!

Single Farang girls, maybe attracted to girls or are mostly russians who work there!

If a girl is working at Mc Donalds or the Adidas shop or somewhere else, her dignity myight be bigger than her graving for money or maybe she doesnt have the looks or she feels that fucking for money is not her thing. You don't have to break one into the scene as they already know it is there! :troll:

Walking Street is of course a tourist attraction as in Amsterdam the tourists take guided tours through the red light!

I just hope we don't start becoming part of the attraction. I've never been to Amsterdam but I've heard the red light districts have so many more gawping tourists than mongers that it interferes with proper mongering business. :mad:

It's been getting that way in Nana Plaza too over the past 4 years. It used to be a sanctuary for "proper" monging and you could be safe from the tourists who'd do their gawping in Patpong (which had little real girl talent anyway so it was no loss). But Nana (and especially Angelwitch) must have been mentioned in recent Lonely Planet guidebooks, judging by the groups of (mostly) miserable-looking women who turn up and sit there nursing a Singha and making no attempt to interact with anyone (and therefore change any preconceptions they might have). Presumably it's so they can go back home to their friends and confirm how darn sad and exploitative it all is and how daring they were? :dunno:

Whatever - my beef is that they take up space! :mad:

I go to Amsterdam once or twice a year for business, and yes a little monkey business too... Anyway you are quite right that there are more tourists than mongers roaming the streets. In fact I find it quite offensive on behalf of the girls because the tourists usually have a shocked look on their face. I figure if you don't approve of prostitution fine, just don't walk around the scene acting holier than thou. What really pisses me off are the guided tours through the red light district because people pay for these tours and so other people are making money from prostitution but the women never see a dime of it. The women are the attraction but receive no cut of the tour money. That really offends ME. It also amazes me that people pay for tours there when all you have to do is just walk around...

Archived