Adelaide

bust

Was called, ND, about the same number as anywhere else now. The P4P scene is huge, as MooNoi said, the personal ads in the paper are the place to go. Not sure about asking in the hotels, but taxi drivers for sure if you can find an English speaking one. (Avoid those who look Somalian)

Most of the ones advertised as 'Asian girls' have Thai women, usually in there early thirties and speak good English. 30 minute short time is $100. The quality of the genuine massage varies, you may have to ask for an older girl. Genuine massage places, advertised seperatly will probably not involve a knob polish.

I tried to send you a PM a while ago but not sure it went through.

I was a regular for a number of years at a place on Prospect Road, Blair Athol, about a kilometer north of Regency Road. It's almost directly opposite the TAB and is the house with the "open" sign on the door. I haven't been there for about a year now, I only call in if in Adelaide for more than a couple of weeks. I think it's in the paper under Prospect (which it isn't) Asian girls. Could be the otherway round. I've had some nice girls there, they seem to change them every three weeks, they do a circuit of the capital cities. All of them have seemed happy and tell me about regular trips home to Issan. Always thrilled to meet a Thai 'speaker' who knows Thailand.

G'Day Bust - All.

Prolly not a good idea to ask hotel staff, most taxi drivers don't know where to go even if you have an address. Greek taxi drivers are the majic bullet they'll look after you #1.

Maybe 102 South road Thebarton, SA.

Never been there but a couple of Viet guys I know do and they say they've TG's.

There is a website somewhere I saw a while ago offering a total rundown of all local establishments. A forum actually for punters and the girls themselves.

Otherwise the paper is good way to go. Look under "adult relaxation services" but beware when ordering a girl not to have overly high expectations as your requests will never be filled and thier descriptions are ????

Keep in mind too, Good looking girls are sent to out call jobs (less chance of rejection and lost time for the establishment) Pigs stay in house.

Happy hunting.

Fatty.

Archived