Bangkok To Hong Kong

adanac

That is a pretty decent flight. Very smooth.

For a really sweet experience, book a room at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental, and coordinate for an airport pick up. They will meet you as you deplane with a freakin' GOLF CART, and drive you to immigration, baggage claim, and customs, facilitating you through all the way. They will not even let you carry your own briefcase.

Then they tuck you into a nice Mercedes for the ride to the hotel, where in-room check-in awaits you. Nicest joint that I have ever patronized. Expensive, but well worth it.

Totally a first class experience.

• 2 months later...

"That is a pretty decent flight. Very smooth.

For a really sweet experience, book a room at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental, and coordinate for an airport pick up. They will meet you as you deplane with a freakin' GOLF CART, and drive you to immigration, baggage claim, and customs, facilitating you through all the way. They will not even let you carry your own briefcase.

Then they tuck you into a nice Mercedesr the ride to the hotel, where in-room check-in awaits you. Nicest joint that I have ever patronized. Expensive, but well worth it.

Totally a first class experience. "

Thanks for that post, will look further into it as last time with GF with stayed in the executive floor of some downtown 4 stars and it was hardly decent, let alone pleasurable, though I'd much rather head straight to Shenzhen next time we land in HKG

Worth considering as well is TG F fares BKK-HKG, hardly more than a ticket in Biz and a cheap way to get acquainted with the new TG F and the new fantastic lounge at BKK airport. Very nice and opted for TG F as well on most long hauls flights lately.

It's cheaper ex HKG BTW.

Kojis, starting chinese course very soon...

Archived