Need Help - is there a shuttle bus from the new airport to Pattaya?

short-time

that is not same same, that is different, you had an entire day and you where flying from udon and didnt take the bus from there :)

Well it depends on the circumstances.

In this case (Udon-Bangkok-Doha-Paris-Brussels) and paying 700 baht on Air Asia for Udon-Bangkok I preferred NOT taking the bus Udon-Bangkok (and I hope I never will), it's not worth the 300 baht difference and it's a long way to Tiperary.

As for the airport to Pattaya, I would take the bus, 800b is a BJ at Lolitas or lots of didling in soi yodsack :devil:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info fellas, especially Addo, Cavanami, and Dean for providing the detailed information I was looking for.

So, as I understand it after exiting the airport (still not sure which floor to exit on) you take a somewhat 3nd class bus for the short five minute or so trip to the bus terminal. From there a bus to Pattaya leaves at 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 PM daily.

Since my arrival time will be around 11:00 AM, the 1:00 PM bus to Pattaya sounds ideal for me and I should be able to make the connection even if I encounter some delays inside the airport.

Have I missed anything here?

As to my preference for taking a bus to Pattaya rather than a taxi - my reasoning is simple. If I can save B1000 by taking the bus and only lose half an hour in the process, thatâ??s another 1000 to spend on the more pleasant things available when arrive at my destination...

Based on past visits, I typically spend around $1000 U.S. per week which is my comfort zone. However, to maintain this budget restriction with the much stronger Baht this year and higher prices in general, Iâ??ll have to cut some corners.

To me the smart punter is the thrifty one not the drunk farang throwing money at the girls on stage in the gogos. And spending more money does not necessary buy you more fun.

Having a sanuk attitude is much, much more important IMO. Sanuk is something you either have or donâ??t have and it cannot be bought. The girls are quick to sense punters who possess sanuk, and if you have it they will be attracted to you. These lucky sanukers have fun wherever they go, without the burden of having to spend large sums of money to experience the pleasures they are looking for.

At least thatâ??s been my experience... :cool:

ST

Archived