Kuala Lumpur

Pangit

Expensive and very hit-and-miss.

Lots of freelancers at The Beach Club in Jalan P. Ramlee. Mainly Philippinos, some Thais, and a few Chinese and Vietnamese girls.

Philippino and Thai girls are the cheapest - from about 250RM (2500B) for a short time session. They'll try to screw you (pun intended) for more, but depends if you want ST or LT.

Across the road in Thai Club there's a few freelancers, but not a not.

Around the corner from Beach Club there's Hard Rock Cafe which also has some freelancers. (The girls seem to switch between Hard Rock and Beach Club depending on where it seems busiest).

There's quite a few massage centres in some of the big hotels which seem to offer extras. I've never been so you'll have to rely on some other board member's info.

Nervous Dog's probably more in-the-know than I am.

Try a search on Kuala Lumpur - there's been stuff on here before about it.

MooNoi

I'll let you know how I get on. One question i do have is, if I was to meet a new friend, what are the hotels like in respect of "guests" ?

I have never seen any problem with a "guest" at a hotel. In fact, the hotels I have stayed at usually have a breakfast included in the price of the room and the "guest" was even OK for the breakfast.

Thanks for all the help. I fly tonight arriving early afternoon tomorrow. So I'll be out Sat night.

I have just found out that a friend of a friend lives in KL and so I am meeting up with him on Sunday night and he's going to take me round some of the bars.

I'll update you on what I see.

Archived