Kuala Lumpur

Pangit

I am now back home after 7 days in KL. I liked the place and could easily live there as a working ex-pat. I stayed in the Crowne Plaza which was ideally located. The Beach club was where I invariably ended up each night. Booze was expensive at about 35 MR for a pint. Girls I met were Filipinas, Thai's and Chinese. 300 was what I ended up paying for LT.Quality was hit and miss with quite a few old dragons in there. Just walking around Jalan Bukit Bintang I was approached a few times though never took these offers up. I went over to Bangsar a couple of times but only visited Ronnie Q's which is an Ok sports bar. The friend I met recommended the relaxa health club in the concorde hotel, 238 MR for full business. However, I never got the time to try it. Probably next time, as I now plan to visit KL for a few days in April and fly from there to Angeles instead of flying direct to Manila. :grin:

Cheers again for the info as it was helpful. :)

Lived in the Crowne Plaza back in 2000 for almost a year. We choose it because because you get bigger rooms for the same money as other, more luxurious places nearby.

Location is indeed real nice.

Was sitting in the Beach Club once when the sharia police came in. They caught 2 Malay girls, was not nice.

did you hear about the recent incident where a western couple was severaly harrased because they thought they may not be married and staying in the same room?

TH

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the Relaxa salon in the Concorde.

It wasn't too bad. Girl wasn't to creative or adventurous, but it might change day to day.

The big fuck-off mirror on the wall was a little concerning. I'd rather not watch myself bang a little Chinese girl, but may be that's just me.

If I had more time, I would've scoped out the Beach Bars, which appeared full of dark young girls! MMMnn.

Archived