Accomodation For 1 Month

The_Munchmaster

I'm planning a visit to Thailand in late November for 1 month or perhaps longer and I'm looking for a place to stay in Bangkok for that period. I travel to Bkk quite frequently and always stay at the Regency Park on Soi 22. This costs a little over Baht 2,000 per night, which is fine as my stays are usually about 10 days to 2 weeks long.

However as this visit will be for 30 days or more then I'm looking at a hotel bill of over Baht 60,000. I would prefer to pay perhaps Baht 30 to 40,000. Can anyone recommend a serviced apartment which is guest friendly in the Sukhumvit area. Any suggestions would be appreciated?

I stayed at the Bright City apartments in Soi 11 a couple of times when the Federal hotel was full. Two rooms, nice and clean. Seem to remember it was about 1200B a night for short term with good discounts for longer. No prob guests, the office closes about 8pm and you have your own key as well as a room key. Seem to remember having half the BG's in Cowboy up there trashing my mini bar one night. If your interested give me a PM and I'll dig the card out.

You could try city mansion on Sukhumvit soi 3...i think its called that anyway...various prices, sizes and styles/quality of rooms...and will do a month at a time, altho' you pay more. I stayed there before, for quite a few months, for 25,000 a month plus bills. Nana is less than 5 minutes walk away, Bamboo bar is opposite...it has a great position for those of a deviant leaning.

You could try city mansion on Sukhumvit soi 3...i think its called that anyway...various prices, sizes and styles/quality of rooms...and will do a month at a time, altho' you pay more. I stayed there before, for quite a few months, for 25,000 a month plus bills. Nana is less than 5 minutes walk away, Bamboo bar is opposite...it has a great position for those of a deviant leaning.

25000 for what size? Do they have kitchenettes? Do they care what you drag home off the streets? Would they give you a break if you ay a year up front? Thanx

Archived