Jagermeister... red bull?

FrostFire

Red Bull contain taurine....a derivative of caffine...cleaner, more powerful.....

It is in fact addicting. Caffine is very addicting...physically and mentally. Lots of people are addicted to caffine, don't know it, and will never kick. Withdraw includes a headache, a really bad one, and most people who try just go back.

I am in fact addicted.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Krathing Daeng from back in the 1970s. But it isn't carbonated.

As far as I can see, the new Carabao Daeng is virtually identical, just singer Ad Carabao trying to cash in on his name. Drink a couple of bottles of either one and you can feel the caffeine raging through your system. Better than those No Doze tablets we used when I was an undergrad!

just singer Ad Carabao trying to cash in on his name

Are you sure about that? Years ago I heard the opposite that he was hired by the energy drink company to promote the drink Carabao so he was permitted to use the name :cool:

I doubt it. Ad has been around more than 20 years. I haven't seen Carabao Daeng for more than a couple of years.

He studied in the Philippines and patterned his group after the 1970s protest band "Carawan", who had a big hit "Khon gap kwai" that got banned as "subversive" during the military years after 1976. Carabao is Tagalog for a water buffalo.

Googled and found this letter dated 10 June 2004:

"Dear Mr.Frank

We can supply you with Carabao Daeng,Thailands fastest growing energy drink,which has just started export activities and is expected to be a big international hit.

Carabao started less than 2 years ago and has already captured over 25% of the Thai market. They have more sales than Red Bull in Thailand, the original Thai energy drink and they plan to aggressively become active worldwide, compete globaly with Red Bull and get a large part of the energy drink market."

etc ...

Archived