Jagermeister... red bull?

FrostFire

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can get red bull for 10 baht,i wont waste your time bringing your own crap red bull,the thai red bull is like or maybe contains speed.

a few of them and your flying all night good with sangsom no good for memory but!!

jegermeister is also avalible not sure how many bars have it ,most should, i had it in nana disco turned out an expensive night the drinks aint cheap in there!!

Red Bull is not addictive... at least i dont think it is. I dont actually drink it by itself.. but mixed with Jager... its some good shit.

If you've never tried it... ask for it some time. One shot of Jager and about a half a can of Red Bull in a Highball glass... Its drunk like a shot, but is about 4 shots or so worth of liquid... Its good shite :)

Frosty

Sheesh ... can you get Red Bull in Thailand!

"Dietrich Mateschitz and Nina Avery travelled to Thailand and saw that the tuk-tuk drivers drank a substance to keep them energized throughout the day. After some alterations to the recipe, and a flavor modification for the public, Red Bull was born. He adapted it from the Thai beverage Krating Daeng (à¸Âระà¸?ิà¸?à¹Âà¸?à¸?), which translates into the English language as Red Gaur."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull

p.s. Jaegermeister is available in big groceries, but costly ...

Archived