Jagermeister... red bull?

FrostFire

Are either Jagermeister or Red Bull (both) available in Thailand?

If not.. is there a limit on the Red Bull I can bring with me? (I know of the 1 liter booze limit).

Thanks!

Frosty

why you want to bring Red Bull to Thailand

when the origin of Red Bull - Krat Thing Daeng - IS FROM Thailand?

You dont need to bring the low European Red Bull.

Jaegermeister you can buy in Swiss/German Restaurants.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very often drink vodka or Jäger Red Bulls in farangland. The Thai Red Bull is much sweeter and isn't carbonic. I hate it as well as lipo and other medicines they sell in small bottles. Carbonic Shark is the best mixer available in Thailand for alcoholic drinks IMO.

I very often drink vodka or Jäger Red Bulls in farangland. The Thai Red Bull is much sweeter and isn't carbonic. I hate it as well as lipo and other medicines they sell in small bottles. Carbonic Shark is the best mixer available in Thailand for alcoholic drinks IMO.

I hear the same.

What i know is, the Singha Beer in Thailand is stronger than that sell in my home country.

As you can tell by the previous posts, both Jager and Redbull are available in Thailand. In Canada the most popular shot nowadays is Jager bombs.. Which described earlier is a shot of Jager dropped into a half glass of Redbull.. Unfortunately the places I went to in Bangkok that had Redbull this last visit, the bartenders had no idea what a Jager bomb was.. Try going to CM2 ! they know it..

I had many, and my Thai GF tried it for the first time !!!

As you can tell by the previous posts, both Jager and Redbull are available in Thailand. In Canada the most popular shot nowadays is Jager bombs.. Which described earlier is a shot of Jager dropped into a half glass of Redbull.. Unfortunately the places I went to in Bangkok that had Redbull this last visit, the bartenders had no idea what a Jager bomb was.. Try going to CM2 ! they know it..

I had many, and my Thai GF tried it for the first time !!!

Cheerio! :beer::drunk:

Archived