Living with a Thai Girl - The Idiot goes car shopping alone

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh crap I can just see, and sooner or later the two stories will meet.

"So there I was working at the car park and in comes this Farang looking for his car.

I assumed he had lost his car and he's wondering around, looking crazy like all farangs, then he pointed to the Golf wagon I just bought, and said "Thats a nice car"

Well, even though he was a farang he had good taste, so I said thank you. He then asked if he could see inside it.

Now you know I am very proud of my new car, even if it is 2nd hand, it's european you know, so I gave him the keys and he opened up and sat inside. He was VERY impressed with my new car, and then asked how old I was.

Well, I might enjoy getting my shoulders rubbed when I am at the club having a piss with you guys, but I'm NOT gay, then he asked again, and I realised he meant how old was the car. MAN what a relief, he was pretty ugly and fat to be hitting on me, not that I'm gay or any thing.

So I tell him its only 7 years old, and then he asks how much.

I thought again at first how much to go with me, no way I thought I'd go with him, I mean, I don't mind a man massage, but no way I am gay, then I realised he meant the car, how much for the car.

So I told him the price I paid, 340 000 baht, and the rude farang, they are so rude aren;t they, the rude farang then says TOO MUCH, YOU PAID TOO MUCH.

The man is practically yelling at me, dam farangs are loud, and he smelt! Did I say that before, he smelt of brning hair.

Anyway he tells me I paid way too much for the car, and I got really worried, because this is my first car and I was pretty upset, so then he starts walking around the car park asking how much various cars cost, like I know what the owners paid? I only park the cars, I don't own them! And all the time I keep thinking, maybe I paid too much for the car, curse that Farang, and then, finally he asks me, WHAT CARS CAN HE BUY HERE

The idiot kee nok farang, he thinks it's a car yard! It's a Car Park I tell him, i haven;t stopped laughing at the stupiid farangs since then!

Oh crap I can just see, and sooner or later the two stories will meet.

"So there I was working at the car park and in comes this Farang looking for his car.

I assumed he had lost his car and he's wondering around, looking crazy like all farangs, then he pointed to the Golf wagon I just bought, and said "Thats a nice car"

Well, even though he was a farang he had good taste, so I said thank you. He then asked if he could see inside it.

Now you know I am very proud of my new car, even if it is 2nd hand, it's european you know, so I gave him the keys and he opened up and sat inside. He was VERY impressed with my new car, and then asked how old I was.

Well, I might enjoy getting my shoulders rubbed when I am at the club having a piss with you guys, but I'm NOT gay, then he asked again, and I realised he meant how old was the car. MAN what a relief, he was pretty ugly and fat to be hitting on me, not that I'm gay or any thing.

So I tell him its only 7 years old, and then he asks how much.

I thought again at first how much to go with me, no way I thought I'd go with him, I mean, I don't mind a man massage, but no way I am gay, then I realised he meant the car, how much for the car.

So I told him the price I paid, 340 000 baht, and the rude farang, they are so rude aren;t they, the rude farang then says TOO MUCH, YOU PAID TOO MUCH.

The man is practically yelling at me, dam farangs are loud, and he smelt! Did I say that before, he smelt of brning hair.

Anyway he tells me I paid way too much for the car, and I got really worried, because this is my first car and I was pretty upset, so then he starts walking around the car park asking how much various cars cost, like I know what the owners paid? I only park the cars, I don't own them! And all the time I keep thinking, maybe I paid too much for the car, curse that Farang, and then, finally he asks me, WHAT CARS CAN HE BUY HERE

The idiot kee nok farang, he thinks it's a car yard! It's a Car Park I tell him, i haven;t stopped laughing at the stupiid farangs since then!

:rotl::rotl::rotl: Hilarious Dog! Hope I'm not ; :stupid:

No worries, life here is often embarressing, I'm just not usually brave enough to share my Mr Bean moments!

As a foot note, I have decided to buy a mates car. He's a engineer, very finicky, so before i even asked he had all the service history documentation ready. 1998 Mitsubishi Galant 1.5 - 200 000 baht, which is about what he'd get at a dealer, but for me about 40 - 80 000 less than the dealer would sell it for.

DOG

Archived