thai girl claiming to be pregnant

belfastish

basically i met these two english guys when i was living in australia and worked and lived with them on a mine for 4 months!!

as i had been to thailand they wanted to come with me and my friend who i went to australia with.

so the four of us went to bkk and i took them to soi cowboy,new wave,nanaplaza then nana disco! :elephant: (2 months ago now)

my friend(mr.y) then went back with this girl which he liked and he went to her house,she had a nice pad and looked well off. :topic:

when he woke up he realised he had spent all his money on drink and she wanted money so he said he would give her it in nana disco the following night,she said ok! :beer:

the next night we went to new wake,nana again then the disco,mr.y was definelty going to give her the money as he said he felt bad but my other friend and i lost him so we ended up in the nana disco!!

the girl remembered me and asked for mr.y and i told her the truth, i lost him and we where leaving the next day for payyatta and that he may still turn up!!i was going to give her the money but then i thought why should i get involved :dunno:

so we all went to payyatta,samui ,phi phi ,phucket which was a months trip and it was time for me and my friend to go back home to ireland and mr.y and his travel friend were staying in asia for another month,cambodia etc.my friend and i went to bkk for a last few nights and said goodbye to mr.y and friend.

:grouphug:

again i saw the girl in bkk and she asked for mr.y ,just asking were he was and again i told the truth he is going to cambodia!!

i have been in contact with the 2 of them throughout their trip and i they went to bkk for 2 nights as a final session and got home today but i got this email from mr.y's friend

Hi, yes thanks but mr.y has some bad news. Don't tell him i told you but remember the first girl he met in Bangkok?

Well the last night we both went out, started in Soi Cowboy in a few Go Go Bars, went to that pool hall again where i played fairly well but got beat eventually by letting a Thai Girl win off a silly miss on the black, after that we ended up in Nana Hotel.

I couldn't find him at the end of the night so i went Home with a sound girl i met on the way out.

mr.y mailed me Today with bad news saying She is 2 Months pregnant with his baby.

He's very unsure what to do.

Its a bad situation to be in especially knowing she wont have an abortion. :banghead::banghead::banghead: end of mail

at the minute im calling bullshit but this is one of these good guys would may get sucked in!!but he wont be able to support her i dont think.

if it was me if would get the tests done it could be anyones really or just trying to get payback or money send!!

what would you do ?

1.go home and forget about it?

2.wait till it born and go back to thailand?

3.or send money to help her?

i would do number two personally :doah::doah::doah:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would hate to have a child of mine growing up in such an enviorment so in such a position I think I would explain that upon confirmation (bloodtest) that the child were mine I would take care of him/her, but if it was not mine I would not.

The tricky bit is what to do during the pregnancy, who would pay for medical check up and such? Dunno.

You haves knocked up a girl, take responsibility or burn in hell! A test can be done on an embrio, much safer for the unborn if you do the test after giving birth!

Doesnt matter if she is a hoe or the love of your life, if you caused that big belly it is your child. The lady was good enough for a fuck, now she is giving birth to the guys baby, how could one even think about it not to take care of the situation! If it is true it is your friends baby, what an asshole to even consider to let down his onw flesh an blood!

Sorry I am just honest

Test test test! if he is the father he has to take care! period!

Som Nam Na for barebacking a whore! Men are just loosers who fuck up when it is about pussy!

Take her to Bumrungrad hospital for an ultrasound, which can determine the age of the foetus within a few days. That may exclude him as a father. I know, i did it, and found out her estimate was a month out, and someone else was the author. When she learned that, she had an abortion.

If the ultrasound shows you are within the envelope of time that can make you the father, grin and bear it. Pay maintenance until baby is born, then do a DNA test. maintanance maybe 15K per month for seven months, small price to pay for stupidity of not using condom.

There is an old post called something like "Etiquette relations Mia luang/Mia Noi" which describes the issue.

That guy sounds like a total jerk, he avoided paying a p4p girl, left others to clear up his mess and didn't even respect the girl he was with enough to avoid cumming inside her...what a freakin asshole! Add to that he could be a carrier for an STD etc. God i hate people like this! And by his stupid actions he may have ruined 2 other peoples lives...the girl and the unborn....

There's no excuse for such behaviour. Som nom na.

Som Nom Na for her!

Last night I was pretty drunk so I was TRYING to be polite in my answer.

You really have to think why men bareback a girl? This why I am so offended with Buddhas post, because he is gloryfying the most stupid thing you can do. Once you shagged a girl without a condom you are a potential risk to others. Your semen could be lethal! There should be a law where you can run over these motherfuckingasscuntbitchfuckers with a car! The world would be safer! If he was my friend he would sit at the dentist right now!

Man I knocked up my ex twice but at least we both were tested and she was just to stupid to take the birth control pills and missed to tell me that. But when she said she was pregnant, I asked her "are you happy?" she said "don't worry - you dont have to take care of you dont want" I told her that I would want to take care of it and if she is happy i would be happy too. She wanted an abortion because 2 babies with 21 would be too much, she was scared I would hate her for that, I said it was her body and her decission, I support her what ever she decides to do!

Some guys are just assholes and don't care. I've witnessed it first hand. Friend of a friend...BF supports the girl during pregnancy but does a runner after the birth. Now the baby is being raised in a tin shack inside a shanty right off the railroad tracks of soi 1. Sad sight, and I'm sure the same type of thing happens all the time.

Archived