thai girl claiming to be pregnant

belfastish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, IF IT WAS MINE FOR SURE, then I would do everything in my power financially and emotionally to bring the child up properly including bringing the child and mother(if shes not a total nutcase)to Australia. The long term benefits of having a son/daughter far outway the short term annoyances. I am also pro abortion so for me the choice is not moral. I just think that a farang father should be able to give the kid a great life.

Zombie: 'That guy sounds like a total jerk, he avoided paying a p4p girl, left others to clear up his mess and didn't even respect the girl he was with enough to avoid cumming inside her'

Zombie I am in complete agreement.....not paying, putting your mates on the hook, and not pulling out, ATROCIOUS!!!!!!

Okay I can't really share my thoughts here....I'll get banned for being honest....I know what I would do...beep beep zip taaang!!!

Life isn't pretty, it isn't fair, and bad shit happens to good people all the time....but hey they are consenting adults, no?

Should we make it illegal to bone without a condom?

Is getting a blowjob without a condom ok?

And buddha dribbled across his keyboard:

>and not pulling out, ATROCIOUS!!!!!!

Let see how that compares to his *previous* comments, enshrined in the obscene: "How to bareback post"

>Step 10 - ejaculation

Up to you but I prefer to exit and dump on the stomach. I am very concerned with pregnancy and do not want to create any more children I cannot take care of. If you do happen to bust inside make the most of it and say something stupid like 'I love you'. This will make her open for successive bareback opportunities. Try to operate under a fake name to reduce the chance of getting nailed with a child support case. Always be thinking ahead.

Buddha you really are a dill.

-j-

I would say I was consistent in each of the posts. I prefer to blast away on the belly, atrocious that both myself and the OP spray inside on occasion.

And CT wouldn't you say that if you ARE barebacking, as the original poster stated he was [not me], that withdrawl is a more effective manner of Birth Control than spraying inside? Mind you not as good as a condom, but better than not withdrawing.

A dill? as in Pickle?

Ok so NONE of you guys have ever barebacked a bargirl in the los? Right, right, right.....I'm the liar.

I would say...(blah blah blah)...

Ok so NONE of you guys have ever barebacked a bargirl in the los? Right, right, right.....I'm the liar.

It's nice that you finally acknowledge the truth, it's taken a while...

FYI, i've never barebacked a BG in LOS...had a few condoms split on me tho'...does that count? Why do you assume everyone is the same as you? When they clearly are not...most people are moderately responsible, you are addicted to risk taking and pushing various envelopes for your own gratification...that's YOUR personality type...not everyone elses.

The reason i used condoms was i wanted to meet someone special one day...and i didn't want to be riddled with diseases by the time i did...or pass on virii that can cause cervical cancer etc...i thought about the future, as i wanted one...it appears you don't...

[color:red]

from Buddha:

"Ok so NONE of you guys have ever barebacked a bargirl in the los? Right, right, right.....I'm the liar.

[/color]

I use condoms even though I can not get a girl pregnant. So why do I use them? I don't want to give a girl a STD nor do I want to get a STD. Prostitutes are one of the highest risk groups for STDs. Probably the only other group that is at more risk are lady boys.

32-04699r.jpg

Sure I have had condoms fail, but I do not go around promoting that fucking prostitutes without a condom is a wise thing to do nor do I ridicle those who do wear condoms.

Archived